59: Ms. Otori

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Because we finally get to see Teruya's mother 'cause he's visiting her :D

"So, where exactly are we going?" Akane asked as she, Utsuro and Teruya were on a train. And no, there weren't any accidents this time. Zetsubou didn't act, and the green-eyed boy was thankful. However, he wasn't sure if it was still safe.

"We're going to Miyagi, where my mom is residing at the moment." Teruya explained. Unfortunately, Utsuro accidentally spilled the beans with Akane and told her about the fact that the merchant was the leader of Kasugano. Thankfully, he did not tell her about the time leaping.

"I see." Akane hummed, not sure what to expect. But she was definitely going to help Teruya no matter what.

"Sorry for having to drag you guys into this. I really shouldn't." the merchant sighed, frowning.

"You don't have to apologize Otori. We're doing this because we want to help you." Utsuro told him. Teruya simply nodded.

"Right. It's just... I want to make sure to get the least people involved in this." he sighed "I also bet Iroha has to explain it to Kanade as well." he added, sweatdropping.

"Otonokoji? I wasn't expecting that, to be honest." Akane admitted.

"I was. Considering the two are dating." Utsuro shrugged. Just then, the train stopped, announcing that they had arrived at Miyagi. The passengers slowly got out of the filled train, including the trio.

"Teruya, over here!" a voice called. At those words, Teruya's face brightened. He ran to a figure, hugging them. Utsuro and Akane watched in curiosity and confusion.

A woman in her thirties that stood around 5"11 and had pale skin, long, dark green hair with a  and bright green eyes was the source of the voice. She wore a short-sleeved, black turtleneck shirt, white gloves, a skirt, long, black stockings and brown boots. She also had a small bit of make-up on. "Mama! I didn't know you were going to greet us!" Teruya beamed. 'So that's his mother. I should have expected that.' Utsuro thought, frowning. She was way different than his biological mom. She seemed much more kind and sweet, unlike his. Akane looked at him with worry.

"Hehe! Sorry, dear! I was really excited to see you!" the woman smiled, ruffling her son's hair. She then looked over to Utsuro and Akane.

"I see you brought friends over! It's nice to see you made more friends than just Xander, Togo, little Iroha and Ace." she said, unintentionally hurting Teruya's feelings as an invisible arrow stabbed him.

"MOM COME ON!" he whined, embarrassed. She completely ignored him as she walked over to the two.

"It's nice to meet you, young ones. I'm Otori Miwa, Teruya's mother." she introduced herself, doing a little curtsy.

"Oh, were you the one who taught him how to bake?" Akane asked, sparkles around her. Miwa couldn't help but smile.

"Why yes! I wasn't the former Ultimate Baker for nothing, after all." she proudly said, puffing out her chest with pride.

"You're a former Ultimate?" Utsuro asked, surprised. Miwa nodded, patting their heads.

"Now then, should we get going?" she smiled.

"Yeah! I wanna bake something with you ma!" Teruya exclaimed, excited.

"May I also participate?" Akane politely asked. Miwa's face brightened.

"Of course! The more the merrier!" she beamed, a bright aura around her. 'Now I know where Otori got the his cinammon roll side from.' Akane thought, inwardly smiling. Utsuro glanced at her for a second. 'Akane seems happy... It wasn't a bad idea to accompany Otori after all then...' he thought.

"Ah, be careful Utsuro." Miwa told the luckster "You're holding the mixer wrong." the ginger looked at the mixer before changing the way he held it. Akane couldn't help but giggle as she and Teruya got the frosting ready.

"Sorry." Utsuro apologized, looking down.

"It's alright! It's your first time baking, so I don't blame you." the baker smiled. The ginger simply nodded as he listened to the woman's instructions while Akane and Teruya just watched as they waited for them to finish the cupcakes. The merchant took out his phone and took a picture of the moment. He really wanted this to last, but deep down he knew he had to get rid of Zetsubou as soon as possible.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro