Even more than me

Haruhiko: We're the professional wingmen

Teruya: Right.
Just make sure to not cause chaos.

Satsuki: We'd never!

Teruya: I call bs on that.

Haruhiko: :<

Satsuki: :<

Teruya sighed as he waited for Yamato to arrive, turning off his phone as he laid his back against one of the trees. Sometimes, Satsuki and Haruhiko's energy was a bit tiring for him. Well, since he wasn't his old dumb, bright self, it was to be expected. 'Ugh... When was the last time I genuinely had fun?' he thought, rubbing his eyes.

The winter fair?

The ball?

The time when he and his friends slandered a Wattpad story?

The time when he, Akane and Utsuro visited his mom?

He couldn't really remember. His head hurt if he thought about it. "Ugh..." he grunted, holding his head in pain. Overthinking hurt his head a lot. 'Alright, calm down.' he thought.

"Ruya!" he heard Yamato shout. Turning around, he was surprised to see Yamato full of mud.

"The fuck did you do?" Teruya asked, confused.

"Why is that how you greet me?!" the inventor cried out, offended.

"I don't know dude, you came full of mud and have bruises too. What did you do?" the merchant argued. The blue haired boy knew damn well he was right.

"...I went to the climbing section the owners set up. I... kinda fell on a mud puddle." Yamato admitted, embarrassed. Teruya sighed. Why would he be so surprised?

"Alright, let's go to my cabin, I'll treat the wounds there."

"Wow! You really know how to treat wounds!" Yamato exclaimed as he looked at his patched up cheek with sparkles. Teruya shook his head in amusement. He still couldn't believe how childish Yamato could be sometimes. It made him ask himself how Yamato could be the Ultimate Inventor.

"Duh. How else will I learn to take care of myself if I don't know how to patch up wounds?" the merchant joked.

"...You're kinda like a housewife, now that I think about it." Yamato mused. Teruya's face went bright pink at that.

"A-A HOUSEWIFE?!" he squeaked. Yamato started laughing at his reaction.

"Wow haha! You look like a peach!" he laughed. Teruya huffed, looking away.

"'M not a peach." he grumbled. Yamato shook his head.

"By the way, what did you uh call me for?" the inventor asked. The merchant blinked, having forgotten about that. He sighed.

"Umm... I wanted to... confess." Yamato gasped quietly at that, cheeks pink "I've always had a crush on you ever since we first started the year. And, as much as I wanted to confess, I was, and still am, scared. Scared of rejection." he admitted. Yamato looked at Teruya in shock. Teruya, sweet, bright and innocent Teruya, his classmate and crush, was scared of rejection? The person who saved him from dying back in the Winter Fair?

"I... I didn't know you felt like that."

"Not everyone does. Probably because I'm embarrassed to say that." Teruya chuckled.

"Well... about that confession, can I accept it?" Yamato asked, his hand over the merchant's. Teruya blinked, looking at Yamato.

"I mean, it's an offer, and I'm interested in it." the inventor smiled "You, feeling the same way? That... makes me happy." he admitted, eyes slowly looking away. Teruya felt his brain stop working.

No

Not now

Why now?

"Hey, Ruya-"

"D-Don't talk Mato! Your-Your body is... G-God, this is bad..."

"Heh... I'm really not gonna... make it, aren't I?"

"NO! SHUT UP, YOU WILL MAKE IT! WHO ELSE IS GONNA LOOK OVER OUR CLASS AS THE CLASS PRESIDENT?! Everyone... EVERYONE WILL BE SAD! STOP SAYING BULLSHIT!"

"Haha... I made you cry, didn't I..? Haha... Sorry..."

"DON'T APOLOGIZE! LIVE, DUMBASS! I... I STILL HAVE A LOT OF MOMENTS TO SPEND WITH YOU! HOW CAN I CONFESS TO YOU IF YOU'RE DEAD?!

"Hah... You really feel the sane way..? That... makes me happy..."

"H-Huh..? M-Mato..?"

"..."

"H-Hey... O-Open your eyes..."

"..."

"...No...No... No no no no nonononononononononoNONONONONONO!"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO! YAMATOOOOOOO!"

"Ruya? Is everything alright?" Yamato asked, shaking the boy slightly. Teruya hugged the inventor, much to his surprise.

"Sorry... Im just... so happy..." he lied, but it wasn't a complete lie. Yamato smiled, patting Teruya's head.

"Me too, baby. Me too..."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro