RO-RO CATCJ ME-
OW-

Iroha: WDYM CATCH YOU?!
WHY DID YOU FALL?!

Kanade: CAUSE I WAS LAUGHING TOO HARD

Kanata: A bonfire?
Sounds cool!
Count me in!

Rei sighed as she read the gc's messages. She, unlike the rest, was not in the area. She had decided to get away from chaos for once. It would end up with her snapping. And it was better not to. This place was supposed to calm her down. It was like a vacation kind of.

Her phone went off for a sec. Looking at it, she saw it was Tsurugi.

Tsurugi <3: I'll be there soon
Kisaragi and Otori are not waking up
And the rest got me to drag them back.

She shook her head in amusement. "Heh." she chuckled, a small smile on her face. Honestly, she could see that coming from a mile away. Yamato and Teruya were just like children.

Just then, she heard a crunching noise. She raised a brow, looking around. '...Someone's here...' she thought. "Sorry..." she heard before she felt a blade being pressed against her neck.

"...Huh..?" she let out, processing what was happening.

"I need to hold someone hostage. Sorry." the person apologized. Rei widened her eyes, frowning. The voice sounded young, maybe a bit older than her, but still around her age.

"What do you-"

"Stop talking, it'll make this easier for both of us." they said before she felt her head getting hit by something metallic. She fell to the floor, knocked out.

"Hey Rei, sorry about-" Tsurugi cut himself off, eyes wide. The figure's head quickly snapped to where the cop was. 'Shit! The plan is-' they thought, panicking.

"What do you think you are doing?" the cop asked, pointing his gun at them with an angry face. That was his girlfriend they just knocked out! How fucking dare they?! Sighing, they rushed towards him really fast. His eyes widened In the blink of an eye, they neckchopped him, knocking him out too.

"Yami! That was-"

"I know it was risky, but I don't want to get shot, y'know?" Yami joked as she cut off Ikari, picking up the two unconcious bodies.

"P-Please don't joke about that..." Shiro sighed.

"Oh well. I got hostages to lure out Zeus. That's what we planned, didn't we?" Yami shrugged "You guys ready?" she asked.

"As ready as I'll ever be." Ikari said

"Yeah. L-Let's do this guys!" Shiro exclaimed.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro