Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

" Ana, can I come in?" Wanda asked.

" No," Ana replied.

" I can help you,"

" Fine, FRIDAY unlock the door,"

She heard the door click and then Wanda was in the room.

" I can't completely help you control your powers, everyone does it in their own way, but I can make sure no one can control you," Wanda explained.

" Really?" Ana asked.

" Well, you said Fallen Angel was a different personality based on word ingrained in your brain. Theoretically, if I removed the words you could gain the control once and for all. What I'm afraid of is Fallen Angel getting control. We'd have to test it first, temporarily remove your words, but if it's what you want I can go talk to Bruce,"

" Yes, please!"

" Alright, I'll be right back," 

Wanda left just as Pietro walked in.

" I knew you would let her in. You always seemed to like her better," Pietro quipped.

" Well she's not the one I'm dating, is she? I'm sorry for what I said earlier. I was being a bitch," Ana replied.

" You were scared, Ana. We've all said stupid things,"

" When did you get so serious?"

" Please, I can be serious whenever I want. But if we're pinpointing an exact location it was the day the shells hit. I almost lost you and Wanda and my parents were dead. I remember that day like it was yesterday. It's funny, even then you wouldn't let me help you,"

" I thought you guys were going to hate me because I was sent to kill your parents. I had grown really close to you guys and I decided I wasn't going to do the job. Your dad knew who I was though, he was worried I was after you guys. He gave me looks throughout the time I was there. He knew who was after him,"

" Hey, it's okay. Wanda and I's statement still stands. We know you wouldn't have done it if there was another way," 

" Ana. Bruce is ready in the lab if you are. He said to come down whenever. He also told me to give you this, hopefully, working new leg," Wanda said.

" Thank you tell him I'll be right there," Ana replied.

Wanda left and Ana opened the case to look at the leg. This one looked like it wouldn't explode while she was walking on it. She felt guilty for how much time it probably took to make but she already wasted enough of Bruce's time, so she clicked the leg into place. It camouflaged to her skin tone just like her hand. With the help of Pietro, she got out of her chair. It took her a few times but eventually, she got the hang of walking again.

" Come on we have to get you to the lab," Pietro said.

" Yeah, let's go!" Ana replied.

Ana raced Pietro to the lab, Pietro staying with her pace the whole way there. 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro