Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

" Well, Ana you will definitely be bruised tomorrow. You'll have a black eye and a few broken ribs but you did get Pietro better than he got you," Bruce explained.

" Thank you," Ana replied.

" Ana!" Nat yelled.

" Hey, Nat,"

" What were you thinking? Why would you beat Pietro up,"

" He started it!"

" After you called me a bitch!" Pietro yelled.

" Oh shut up, asshole!"

" Ana! Come on, let's get out of here," Nat said.

" Yeah, let's go,"

Ana got out of the bed, wincing when she bent over. She followed Nat to her own room.

" Why are we in here of all places?" Ana asked.

" This place is like your home, you can be yourself. I figured you could tell me what really made you angry," Nat explained.

" What do you mean?"

" We both know what I mean. You're always good about keeping your cool. Why'd you freak out?"

" Pietro slapped me!"

" We both know you would have just yelled at him and walked away. Why did you actually lose your cool?"

" Because if my own family can't trust me, how am I supposed to trust myself? How am I supposed to fight the voice in my head if I'm alone?

They were silent for a moment. What they didn't know was Pietro was sitting outside of the door, listening to the conversation. Hearing what she said he really felt guilty. He hadn't meant to get so angry back in the training room. He just needed more time. He hid when he saw Nat come out of Ana's room. If she knew he was there she would have killed him for hurting her sister. He peeked in to see Ana laying in her bed.

" Ana," Pietro called.

" What do you want, Pietro?" Ana asked not even turning around.

" I want to talk,"

" You have three minutes,"

" Ana, I'm sorry for what I said earlier. I never meant what I said about not trusting you. I was angry and I have no excuse. I'm also sorry for slapping you earlier,"

Ana turned to face him, tears in her eyes. She didn't expect him to apologize to her.

" I'm sorry too. I didn't mean any of the insults I said. I'm also sorry for punching you, multiple times,"

They stood there silent for a moment before Pietro came in and kissed Ana. Before they knew it, clothes were flying everywhere and Pietro was staying in Ana's room for the night. 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro