Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Ana woke up and realized Pietro was gone. She freaked out for a moment before she saw him come in with two cups of coffee.

" Is one for me?" Ana wrote.

" No, I'm going to drink both of these in front of you," Pietro replied sarcastically.

" Haha. Come on, I want to do something,"

" You're on bed rest for at least another couple of days,"

" Seriously? Man, I wish I could control my healing capabilities sometimes,"

Pietro knew that mischievous look in her eyes. 

" No, Ana, Bruce already said before you don't know what healing yourself will do," Pietro scolded.

But she didn't listen. She focused as hard as she could on feeling the relief of not being sore. When she opened her eyes all that was left of any wound was a bruise. She knew she still couldn't talk. That was a problem mentally not physically. Suddenly, she felt very tired.

" Ana, what were you thinking?" Pietro questioned.

" I'm fine," she wrote," Just tired. Come back to bed. Give those coffees to Stark or something. I'll make it up to you,"

" Fine,"

In a flash, he was gone and then back again. He crawled back into bed and they fell back asleep.

" P-Pi-etr-ro u-up," Ana commanded.

" Why?" Pietro asked.

Pietro didn't listen to her so she pushed him off the bed. Hearing the large thump Nat ran in.

" Is everything okay?" Nat asked.

" Pietro wouldn't get up so I pushed him off the bed. Everything's fine, Nat," Ana wrote.

" Okay well, you two knock it off. And get some rest. Did you heal yourself?"

" Maybe I did maybe I didn't,"

" We already told you not to do that. God, you're so lucky you're still injured or..."

Ana laughed as Nat walked off. Then she noticed she didn't have her hand or leg.

" Where are my limbs?" Ana wrote.

" They're back in the lab. You can have them back when Tony says," Pietro explained.

" Really. Come on. I want to do something,"

" You are going to rest. Don't push yourself, Ana, you just recovered from falling off a cliff,"

" I need to move. You can't expect me to sit here and do nothing,"

" And they say I'm the stubborn one. Okay, I'll compromise. We'll hang out here today and then tomorrow we can do something,"

" Fine,"

They spent the rest of the day doing whatever they could while she was on bed rest. 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro