Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

" He's not a dude. You're a dude. This... is a man.  A handsome, muscular man" Drax said.

" I'm muscular,"  Quill whined.

" Who are you kidding, Quill? You're one sandwich away from fat," Rocket said.

" Yeah right,"

" It's true. You have gained a little..." Drax trailed off pointing to Quill's chin and stomach.

Gamora walks away from Quill to look at Thor.

" What? Gamora do you think I'm..." Quill started.

" He's anxious. Angry. He feels tremendous loss and guilt," Mantis explained.

" It's like a pirate had sex with an angel," Drax said with awe.

" Wow, this is a real wakeup call for me. Okay. I'm gonna get a Bowflex. I'm gonna commit. I'm gonna get some dumbells," Quill rambled.

" You know you can't eat dumbells, right?" Rocket questioned.

Gamora goes to Thor's side. Touching his arm in awe.

" It's like his muscles are made of Cotati metal fibers," Gamora said.

" Stop massaging his muscles. Wake him up," Quill said.

Mantis put her hand on Thor's head and said wake. All of the sudden he was jumping off the table and walking towards them. He turns around to see the strangers pointing weapons at him.

" Who the hell are you guys?" Thor questioned.

Eventually, they got the god settled and could talk to him.

" The entire time I knew Thanos, he only ever had one goal. To bring balance to the universe by wiping out half of all life. He used to kill people, planet by planet..." Gamora explained.

" Including my own," Drax replied.

" If he gets all six Infinity Stones, he can do it with the snap of his fingers,"

" You seem to know a great deal about Thanos," Thor observed.

" Gamora is the daughter of Thanos," Drax explained.

" Your father killed my brother,"

" Oh, boy. Stepfather. Technically, she hates him as much as you do," Quill explained.

Eventually, Quill and Thor were arguing over who was mocking who after Quill tried to make Thor's life seem just as bad as his.

" Enough! We have to stop Thanos. Which means we have to find out where he's going next," Gamora said.

" Knowhere," Thor replied.

" He must be going somewhere," Mantis said.

" No. Knowhere it's a place. It sucks. Excuse me that's our food," Quill explained.

" Not anymore," Thor replied.

" Thor, why would he go to Knowhere?" Gamora asked.

" Because for years, the Reality Stone has been safely stored, there with a man we call the Collector,"

" If it's with the collector, then it's not safe. Only an idiot would give that man a stone," Quill said.

" Or a genius,"

" How do you know he's not going after one of the other stones?" Gamora questioned.

" There are six stones out there. Thanos already has the Power Stone, because he stole it last week, when he decimated Xandar. He stole the Space Stone from me when he destroyed my ship and slaughtered half my people. The Time and Mind Stones are safe on Earth. They're with the Avengers,"

" The Avengers?" Quill questioned.

" Earth's mightiest heroes,"

" Like Kevin Bacon?" Mantis asked.

" He might be on the team I don't know. Haven't been there in a while. As for the Soul Stone, well, no one's ever seen that. No one even knows where it is. Therefore, Thanos can't get it. And even if he tried to get the Mind Stone he wouldn't be able to harness the full power without getting the rest of the power from Ana,"

" Who?" Quill asked.

" One of the Avengers. She was experimented on and, as Stark told the group, she has part of the Mind Stone flowing through her veins. It will be hard to get so he'll want to get that last. Therefore, he's going to Knowhere. Hence he'll be getting the Reality Stone. You're welcome,"

Thor and Gamora started arguing because Thor wanted to create a weapon somewhere else while she wanted to get the stone. In the end, the people on the ship split into two groups. One to retrieve the stone and one to create the weapon to kill Thanos.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro