Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The Avengers got off the jet and walked into the compound. Wanda didn't know where Ana had gone, but she knew it wasn't where she was supposed to be. She was scared and in pain and that worried Wanda. She snapped out of her thoughts when she saw Rhodey talking to Secretary Ross.

" Mr. Secretary," Steve said quickly.

" You've got some nerve I'll give you that," Ross replied.

" You could use some of that right now," Natasha interjected.

" The world's on fire and you think all is forgiven?"

" I'm not looking for forgiveness. And I'm way past asking for permission. Earth just lost their best defender. So we're here to fight. If you want to get in our way we'll fight you too," Steve explained.

" Arrest them,"

" All over it," James said before hanging up," That's a court-martial. It's great to see you, Cap." 

" You too, Rhodey," Steve replied.

" Well, you guys look like crap. Must've been a rough couple of years,"

" The hotels weren't exactly five stars," Sam said.

" Well I think you look great," Bruce said with Pietro following behind," Yeah I'm back."

" Hi Bruce," Nat said.

" Nat,"

Sam mumbled something while Wanda ran up and hugged her brother.

" She left me," Pietro said.

" I know, but she's safe. She helped us save Vision," Wanda replied.

"  Why isn't she here now?"

" She said she had to babysit a kid. And protect Stark,"

" So we gotta assume they're coming back, right?" Rhodey asked.

" And they can clearly find us,"

" We need all hands on deck. Where's Clint?" Bruce asked.

" After the whole Accords situation, he and Scott took a deal. It was too tough on their families, they're on house arrest," Natasha explained.

" Who's Scott?"

" Ant-Man," Pietro said.

" There's a Spider-Man and an Ant-Man? Okay, look... Thanos has the biggest army in the universe. And he's not gonna stop until he gets Vision's stone,"

" Well then, we have to protect it," Natasha said.

" No, we have to destroy it. I've been giving a good deal of thought to this entity in my head, about its nature. But also, its composition. I think if it were exposed to a sufficiently powerful energy source, something very similar to its own perhaps, Its molecular integrity could fail," Vision explained.  

" And you with it. We're not having this conversation," Wanda replied.

" Eliminating the stone is the only way to ensure Thanos can't get it," 

" That's too high a price. Besides, Ana has part of the stone. He can't get it,"

" How long before he realizes he doesn't have the full power? When he tries to get rid of half the universe and he can't because it uses all the strength of the stones? Ana isn't safe either if he finds out. Only you have the power to pay the price. Thanos threatens half the universe. One life cannot stand in the way of defeating him,"

" But it should. We don't trade lives Vision," Steve said.

" Captain, 70 years ago, you laid down your life to save how many millions of people. How is this any different?"

" Because you might have a choice. Your mind is made up of a complex construct of overlays. JARVIS, Ultron, Tony, me, the stone. All of them mixing together. All of them learning from each other," Bruce explains.

" You're saying Vision isn't just the stone?" Wanda asked.

" I'm saying that if we take out the stone, there's still a lot of Vision left. Perhaps the best parts,"

" Can we do that?" Natasha asked.

" Not me. Not here,"

" You better find someone, and somewhere fast. Ross isn't exactly gonna let you have your old rooms back," Rhodey said.

" I know a place," Steve replied.

* I just wanted to say now I'm not doing the little scene in Wakanda I'm just skipping to the ship with Tony and everyone. I don't know if I'm going to do the battle in Wakanda either. If you guys really want to see it I will but I haven't planned on how to write it. I try as best as I can to keep the story different from the script if I can and I don't think I could do that. I definitely will put in the fight on Titan so if I don't put the other battle in at least you'll get one battle. I hope you understand and remember if you want the battle of Wakanda let me know. Thank you! 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro