Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

" Okay, so the how works. Now we have to figure out the when and where. Almost all of us have had an encounter with one of the six Infinity Stones," Steve said.

" Well, I'd substitute encountered for damn well near been killed by one of the six Infinity Stones," Stark replies.

" I haven't, I don't even know what the hell you're all talking about," Scott blurted.

" Well, then you got lucky," Ana said.

" Regardless, we only have enough Pym Particles for one round trip each, and these stones have been in a lot of places in history," Bruce explained.

" Our history. So, not a lot of convenient spots to just drop in,"

" Which means we have to pick our targets," Clint added.

" Correct,"

" Let's start with the Aether. Thor, what do you know?" Steve asked.

Everybody turns around to see Thor in a chair asleep.

" Is he asleep?" Natasha asked.

" No I'm pretty sure he's dead," Ana replied.

Once Thor woke up he started to explain the Aether but was soon rambling. The only one who seemed to be paying attention was Scott.  

" Quill said he stole the Power Stone from Morag," Rocket said.

" Is that a person?" Scott asked.

" Morag's a planet. Quill was a person,"

" A planet? Like in outer space?"

" Oh, look. It's like a little puppy, all happy and everything. Do you wanna go to space puppy? You wanna go to space? I'll get you to space,"

Everyone flinched when they heard Ana's hand hit the table. It shut Rocket up real fast.

" Can you shut your goddamn mouth for one second? We are not here for you to taunt us and act like we're inferior to you" Ana snapped.

" Ana do you need to step out?" Nat asked.

" Yeah, I do. And you guys stop treating me like a child. I'm stable okay. Come get me when you guys have a plan"

Ana walked outside, taking in the surroundings. There was a forest close by and they had a pretty big lawn. She didn't want to get so angry but she was constantly being taunted. She lied when she said she was stable and everyone knew it. It didn't take very long for Nat to call her back in.

" Five years ago we lost, all of us. We lost friends... we lost family... we lost a part of ourselves. Today, we have a chance to take it all back. You know your teams, you know your missions. Get the stone, get them back. One round trip each. No mistakes. No do-overs. Most of us are going somewhere we know. But it doesn't mean we should know what to expect. Be careful. Look out for each other. This is the fight of our lives. And we're going to win. Whatever it takes. Good luck," Steve said.

" He's pretty good at that," Rocket replied.

" I know right," Scott butted in.

" All right, you heard the man. Stroke those keys, jolly green," Tony said.

" Tractors engaged," Bruce called.

" You promise to bring this back in one piece, right?" Rocket asked.

" Yeah, yeah. Okay, I'll do my best," Clint replied.

" As promises go, that was pretty lame,"

Ana gets in the ship, zoning out until they get to their destination. When they got there, she saw the huge mountain they had to go up.

" Aww, guys I can't do that. That's so many steps," Ana whined.

" You can stay here," Nat replied.

" Well, guys I think it's time we start climbing. I could use the exercise,"

Eventually, they got up the mountain.

" I bet you trash panda didn't have to climb a mountain," Ana complained.

" He's technically not a trash panda," Clint replied.

"Please, he eats garbage,"

" Welcome," Red skull said.

Everyone drew their weapons, just in case.

"Natasha and Anastasia, daughters of Ivan. Clint, son of Edith," Red skull continued.

" Who are you," Nat asked.

" Consider me a guide. To you, and to all who seek the soul stone,"

" Oh, good. You tell us where it is and we'll be on our way,"

" If only it were that easy,"

Red skull leads them to the cliff, Ana feels she knows what's coming.

" The stone is down there," Nat said.

" For two of you. For the other... in order to take the stone, you must lose which you love. An everlasting exchange. A soul, for a soul,"

Ana was thinking of what to do. She wanted to sacrifice herself but she knew Nat wouldn't allow it. She was the only one who had survived something like this and lived, it should be her.

" How's it going? Jesus... maybe he's making this shit up," Clint said.

" No, I don't think so,"

" Why? Because he knows your daddy's name?"

" Would you shut up? We didn't know. Besides Thanos left without Gamora. That isn't a coincidence,"

" Yeah,"

" Whatever it takes,"

" Whatever it takes," 

Ana stood up walking in the direction of the cliff when she was being pulled back.

" What the hell do you think you're doing?" Nat asked.

" What does it look like? I'm sacrificing myself. Look, Natty, I'm the only one who's survived something like this. I can't lose anyone else," Ana replied.

" You are not sacrificing yourself, do you hear me? You may have survived before but who's to say you will again?"

" Good, at least you guys get home. I'm the best chance, Natty, and I'm the one people are least likely to miss. I see the looks I get the second I get angry. I've choked my own teammates and I have a voice in my head telling me to kill. Maybe it's better if I die,"

" Don't speak like that. We all have done shitty things. That doesn't make you a shitty person. Now, we aren't talking about this,"

All of the sudden they were fighting on who was going to be sacrificed. They each landed on the ground at least once and eventually they were hanging off the side of the cliff and it looked like Nat was going to fall. 

" It's okay," Nat said.

As Natasha started to fall, Ana used her powers to put Nat back up on the cliff. Before she could do anything stupid again, Ana tossed herself away from Clint. She waited to fall welcoming the ground coming up fast. Before she knew it everything went black.  

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro