Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

" What is her fear?" Pietro asked Wanda.

Even though he didn't want to admit it he was worried about Ana. At this point, she was shaking and sobbing.

" She's afraid of herself. She's afraid of what she'll do to us, to her sister,"

" When will she wake up?"

" I don't know Pietro. I hope soon. I never wanted to hurt her this badly,"

Wanda looked over at the cradle. She wondered if Ana had been right about Ultron. She looked into the being's mind and saw the destruction of Earth, just like Ana said would happen. Ultron looked over knowing what Wanda saw.

" You're a mad man," Wanda spat.

" The human race will have plenty of time to evolve," Ultron defended.

" And if they don't?"

" Take the dinosaurs for example,"

Pietro grabbed Wanda and Pietro and sped them away from Ultron. He stopped in a train he saw Captain America in. He set them down, making sure to set Ana on one of the seats.

" What do you need us to do?" Wanda asked.

" Wanda help us stop the train. Pietro, get the civilians out of the way. I'll take care of Ana if she wakes up," Steve replied.

They did as they were told and eventually, Ana woke up.

" I'm so sorry," Ana sobbed.

" You're okay Ana. It wasn't real," Steve said.

Ana looked around to see Wanda trying to stop the train. She stood up, balanced herself, and started helping Wanda. She was still drained by what she did earlier, but they managed to stop the train. She stumbled and her nose was bleeding. Before she could fall, Pietro caught her.

" It's okay, Ana, I got you," Pietro said.

" Cap, did you get the cradle?" Ana asked.

" Stark will take care of it," he replied.

" No, he won't,"

" You don't know what you're talking about. Starks not crazy,"

" Trust me, Steve, Tony will do whatever it takes to make things right. Ultron doesn't know the difference between saving the world and destroying it. Where do you think he gets that from?"

When they got to the tower Steve was furious.

" I'm gonna say this once," he told Stark.

" How about nonce," Stark replied.

" Shut it down!"

" Not gonna happen,"

" You don't know what you're doing,"

" And you do?" Banner questioned. " She's not in your head?"

" I know you're angry," Wanda said.

" Oh, we're way past that. I could choke the life out of you and not change a shade,"

Pietro grabbed Ana as she tried to run at Bruce. For a second he looked genuinely scared. Pietro unplugged the cradle then zoomed back to Ana.

" No, no go on. You were saying," Pietro mocked.

Suddenly the floor came out from under the two.

" You didn't see that coming?" Clint asked.

" You suck," Ana groaned.

They kept fighting until Thor smashed Mjolnir on the cradle. Suddenly a red man came out of the cradle and attacked Thor. Thor threw him, but the man stopped in front of the window. He formed clothes and turned to look at the people in the room.

" I'm sorry that was... odd. Thank you," the man said.

" Thor? You helped create this?" Steve asked.

" I've had a vision. A whirlpool that sucks in all hope of life, and in its center is that," Thor explained pointing at the machines head.

" What? The gem?" Banner asked.

" It's the mind stone. One of the six infinity stones. The greatest power in the universe, unparalleled in its destructive capabilities,"

" Then why would you..."

" Because Stark is right,"

" It's definitely the end of times," Ana remarked.

" The Avengers cannot defeat Ultron. Not alone," the machine said.

" Why does your Vision sound like JARVIS?" Steve questioned.

" We reconfigured JARVIS's matrix to create something new," Tony explained.

" I think I've had my fill of new,"

" You think I am a child of Ultron?" Vision asked.

" You're not?"

" I'm not JARVIS. I'm not Ultron. I am... I am,"

" I looked in your head and saw annihilation," Wanda said.

" Look again,"

" Her seal of approval means jack to me," Clint quipped.

" Their powers, the horrors in our heads, Ultron himself was created by the mind stone. And they're nothing compared to what it can unleash. But with it on our side..." Thor said.

" Is it? Are you on our side?" Steve asked.

" I don't think it is that simple," Vision replied.

" Well, it better get real simple real soon," Ana quipped.

" I am on the side of life, Ultron isn't. He will end it all,"

" What is he waiting for?" Steve asked.

" You,"

" Where?"

" Sokovia. He's got Nat there too," Clint explained.

" If we're wrong about you. If you're the monster that Ultron made you..." Bruce started.

" What will you do? I don't want to kill Ultron. He's unique and he's in pain. But his pain will roll over the earth, so he must be destroyed. Every form he's built, every trace of his presence on the net. We have to act now. And not one of us can do it without the others. Maybe I am a monster. I don't think I'd know if I were one. I'm not what you are, and not what you intended. So, there may be no other way for you to trust me, but we need to go now," Vision explained handing Thor his hammer.

Everyone stood there for a second, shocked, before going back to the task at hand.

" Right. Well done," Thor said patting Tony on the back.

" Three minutes. Get what you need," Steve said.

Everyone went in different directions to get ready. Ana followed Wanda and Pietro to where her suit was.

" Ana," Wanda called out.

" Yeah?" Ana replied.

" I'm so sorry for what I did to you. We never wanted to leave you behind and..."

" Wanda, it's okay. I forgave you both the second you switched sides, just don't let us get separated again,"

" We won't, Ana," Pietro said.

" Remember to call me over if you guys get injured. I can heal you,"

They hugged each other, then left to get on the jet.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro