14. Love filled with utmost care....

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Thanks for all your love and support... Thanks to those new readers and Im so impressed that you all never failed to vote and comment, irrespective of those people who wish not to click the 🌟 button once...

Really I'm fed up of those good persons who never has the courtesy to click the 🌟 button once... Never mind them... Thanks again for accepting and appreciating my silly works...

Dedicating this chapter to all my lovely followers... Believe it or not ... Your crazy / mahii is followed by 300 good souls... Unbelievable na..

No more bak baks...

Lets move to shot 14:

Arjun and Purab are standing restlessly as it's high time since Pragya gets inside Abhi's room... They are sweating hard and prays to god that no one should know about this...

Arjun and purab made up their mind to knock the door but before they do so, they were startled as their shoulders were patted strongly...

Arjun and Purab horrifies and turns and is way too shocked to see their wives standing there folding their hands in their chest...

Aaliya made a smirky smile towards Arjun and Purab while Bulbul gave a deadly glares towards them... Arjun and purab trembles in fear and holds each other hands tightly as if they are feared for their lives...

Aaliya: So...what brings you two here??? Purab... You too joined your jiju and become his partner in crime na...

Purab: No .. no... Aaliya di... Your have mistaken me... I told Arjun jiju not to do so.... But he only pitied Abhi and brought pragya here without any one's knowledge... I just helped them... That's all... Im innocent di...

Arjun: You cheater cock puru... Who gave idea to bring chotti??? Me or you.... Dont act like as if you are a baby... Aalu darling he is acting and trapping me....

Bulbul: Aaliya di ... I know this purab is a master mind behind all this but he is shamelessly pointing his hands towards arjun jiju...

Aaliya: Both are culprits bulbul ... I cant understand how come you two did this??? Dont you know its not good to make them meet before marriage...

Arjun: I dont think its wrong aalu as I believe and trust both Abhi and pragya a lot... I know they wont cross their limits before marriage...

Purab: Haan di... They value our culture and they wont misuse our trust on them for sure...

Bulbul/ aaliya: Really you two are awesome... That much trust you have on them... Come lets go and see what they are doing...

Arjun, aaliya, bulbul and purab enters the room to interrupt abhigya's romance... They were awestruck to see the beautiful decoration in the room but Abhi and pragya were not found inside the room...

They turns and finds that the balcony door is open and they all goes there... But they never expected that they will witness a scene like that... All their eyes welled up on seeing their love and care ..

What happens is:

⏪⏪⏪⏪⏪ Few minutes back:

Pragya enters the room and is astonished to see the beautifully decorated room... Roses petals were scattered all over the room... Aromatic candles invokes the romantic set up of the room...

Abhi's smile makes pragya's heart to skip a bit and forget her surroundings... Abhi nears pragya and hugs her tightly...

Abhi lifts pragya in his arms and twirls her happily... Pragya smiles brightly enjoying the love abhi showering on her...

Abhi: Oh my god!!! fuggy... You are making me go gaga over you with your mesmerizing smile .. Im going to fall in love with you over and over again with this smile and remember I wish to see this smile always in your face. .

Pragya: 😊😊😊😊 Suniye .. You are becoming so poetic and romantic now a days...

Abhi: Ahaan.. anything for you... So, how is this set up darling... This is just a trailer... Main picture is coming soon on our suhagraat... Tell me do you like it or not???

Pragya: Its awesome... Such a lovely romantic set up... Mind blowing...

Abhi: A romantic set up... Love is filling the air... Hot lovers together... So why not we do some romance... 😉😉😉😉

Abhi comes very closer near pragya making pragya to blush to the core... Pragya's heart beat started to rise will their close proximity... Abhi and pragya are very closer just they are inch apart...

All of a sudden, pragya huffs and starts to suffocate and gasping very hard to breathe for air... Abhi panicks and picks pragya in his arms and takes her to balcony...

Abhi rushes and picks pragya's inhaler and makes her to use it... Abhi keeps on patting pragya's back so that she can breathe properly... Abhi makes pragya to have her tablet and feeds her water...

They failed to notice the four people who entered the room.. Pragya starts to get even breaths but abhi keeps on patting pragya's back with fear gripping his eyes...

He wipes the tears in pragya's eyes and wipes the sweat in her face which she gets out of sudden wheezing and suffocation...

Abhi: Fuggy... You okay na... Are you alright??? If you want we can use the nebulizer too...

Pragya: No need... Im ... okay... I will be alright in few minutes...

Abhi: You were doing well na these days.... What happened all of a sudden???

Pragya: The over fragrance ... of roses and the auromatic candles .... makes me to suffocate... The strong... smell.... is the culprit....

Abhi: Im so sorry Fuggy... I did not know that... Im such a fool... Iv troubled you... Its because of me...

Pragya: shhhh.... Not at all abhi... You did everything for my happiness... Dont feel sorry abhi... Im only troubling you... Im not worth for your love abhi...

Abhi: shut up (roars)... Dont talk nonsense... This abhi's love is only for you and do remember that always... Dont make me angry by talking rubbish okay...

Pragya hugs abhi tightly and says I love you... Abhi smiles and pats her back ... Eight more eyes too are watching everything with happy tears in their eyes...

Aaliya and Bulbul rushes near Abhigya...

Abhi: hey... When did you all come inside??? Di... We were just talking... nothing much like you two think... Dont scold jiju and purab.... Dont tell to dadi please...

Aaliya: I know what happened??? Dont worry... Bulbul go and get something hot for pragya to drink... Purab, Arjun come with me... Let pragya be here for some more time...

Pragya: its okay... bhabhi... Im going to my room... Im tired and I want to sleep....

Aaliya: stay there... Dont move... Abhi take care of pragya... Still she is not well... Make sure she has something hot to drink and leave her in room only after she is fine completely... Is that clear to you both???

Abhi nods his head and smiles on hearing Aaliya...

Abhi: Thanks di..

Pragya: Bhabhi... Your brother... Will... Really torture me ..

Aaliya: Hoye... Its not torture... Its his love and care on you... Enjoy it... You have to get used to it as you are going to enjoy it life long na...

Aaliya leaves the room along with arjun and purab.... Abhi and pragya sits there in the balcony...

Abhi keeps on patting pragya and rubs pragya's hands and legs to keep her warm... Bulbul brings hot soup for pragya... Pragya pouts and protests to drink but Abhi forcefully feeds her....

Abhi makes pragya to stay in balcony and rushes inside to remove the candles and flowers... He is shocked to see everything is cleared already... He mentally thanks his family for the immense love they are showing on his fuggy...

Abhi: Fuggy... come in... Dont worry everything is cleared already...

Pragya: sorry abhi... I spoiled your mood na...

Abhi: Not at all... Do you know people will say na every bad thing has something good for us..

Pragya: Really... What's that??? I could not get you...

Abhi makes a naughty smile: see fuggy... Today is just the sample... Thank god... I found out you have problem with strong smell, flowers and candles .. If it happens in our suhagraat means... oh no... It would have been horrible na...

Pragya hits abhi and blushes too hard...

Pragya: Always thinking about that only... Hello mister... Remember... We have a deal... You have got punishment for three months... You have to sleep in couch and no touchy touchy....

Abhi: Ahaan... Let me see... Im damn sure you are going to surrender to me on our suhagraat itself... Get ready darling...

Pragya: 😊😊😊😊 shameless...

Abhi: anything to please my fuggy and make her happy...

Abhi hugs pragya tightly and they cherish the moments of togetherness happily.... Abhi finds pragya going weak in his arms as she slept off holding abhi's shirt tightly...

Abhi lifts pragya in his arms and takes her to her room... He places her in the bed and covers her with duvet .. He set the A/c temperature to low and keeps the inhaler, emergency tabletd and water bottle near by...

Abhi comes up with two flasks... one with hot tea and another with hot water if pragya needs in case of any emergency... Abhi kisses pragya's forehead and leaves to his room after asking dasi to sleep with pragya...

(author's pov.: oh my god!!! This abhi is getting far ahead than our loving husband abhi na... No ways man... But I like your care towards pragya before marriage itself... Such a sweet heart you are...)

The next day, the arrangements for mehendi is going on in full swing.... Abhi asks to remove all the fresh flowers as he does not want pragya to fall sick unnecessarily... Abhi gets on to everyone's nerves as he keeps on checking whether his fuggy is doing well or not...

Abhi goes far ahead and enquires the doctors whether the mehendi will make pragya to suffer... As instructed by doctors, Abhi allowed pragya to keep mehendi only for an hour...

Abhi did not mind whether it will turn dark or not... But to everyone's surprise pragya's hands glowed very dark in mehendi...

Abhi adores his fuggy's hands lovingly and after a lot of struggle finds his name in the extreme corner of her right side thumb... Abhi suddenly kisses pragya's cheeks without anyone's knowledge making her to gasp in shock....

That evening.... The official engagement and sangeet takes place... The children of the orphanage do many performances.. Arjun and aaliya, purab and bulbul danced for romantic numbers...

Abhi's p.a. uma along with dadi and dasi performed for a masti song... Abhigya enjoyed all the performances happily... Abhi has already warned no one to trouble them to dance as he is much concerned about pragya's health...

The function went on very well with lots of masti and fun... The couples of the hour Abhi and pragya were called on to the stage to engage the rings...

Abhi makes pragya to wear the golden ring adorned with the name
Abhigya ( abhi+ pragya ) while pragya makes Abhi to wear the ring with the carvings of the name
prabhi ( pragya + abhi )....

Abhi gave a surprise gift to pragya on the stage by making her to wear a platinum chain embelished in diamonds with a heart shaped locket holding both their photos...

Everyone blessed the couples to stay together happily like this forever... Abhi and pragya gets blessings from dadi and dasi...

The screen freezes on the happy faces of everyone who are there to watch the wedding of abhi and pragya...

The camera blurs and focuses on the angry and irritating look of nikhil, the desperate and fuming Tanu and the ferocious and boilng rage from the hidden villain.....

So, what's gonna happen next???

Will abhi and pragya gets married happily???

Will their marriage be interrupted by the villains or will pragya's health issues makes the wedding to stop abruptly??

Keep guessing and stay tuned....
As this shot is fully to show the lovely care, Iv not shown the villians... All are happy na as no villains came in this shot....

🍁🍁🍁🍁 Author's note: one of my buddies asked me a big doubt as how am I writing pragya's health issues clearly in a flow....

😂😂😂😂 ... Do you all have the same doubt???

Im writing so clearly because Iv that problem years back... I used to suffer a lot because of that... But, after taking severe treatment, Im away from that problem...

Sometimes, I will get wheezing occassionally if Im tensed or depressed, prone to any strong smells, dust, seasonic changes and auromatic candles too... I hardly put mehendi too... 😂😂😂😂....

So, I have said a biggest secret of mine na ... Keep it with yourself and strictly dont say to anyone okay.. 🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

So, how is the shot guys???

Did you all like this shot???

Your votes and comments are going to prove me that whether this shot is good or not... So, dont forget to click the 🌟 button....

Next shot is going to be a private chapter and few more shots will also be kept as private as we are all going to see Abhigya's wedding filled with romance and then... ????? ....

As usual I have given a long update... Almost 2270+ words...
Sorry for typo errors...

👋👋👋👋👋

Yours buddy,

Crazymahiz

Winding up....

Will be

🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜

With Abhigya's wedding with lots of spicy twists and turns...

Silent readers if you wish to read those chapters do follow me to not miss those lovely moments...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro