16. Joining hands with my fuggy....

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

All are very bad in guessing... Only two guessed it right...

Kudoos and big applause 👏👏👏👏👏 to my buddies Shakiabhigya and Nishabhigya for finding out the exact reason very correctly.... Prathi1412 just neared the reason but not the exact one...

So, shaki and nishu pull up your collars nd a big 🏆🏆🏆🏆 to you two... You two proved that you are mad abhi lovers.... 😉😉😉....

Dedicating this chapter to all my 322 followers....

So, shall we go and look at the grand wedding of the business tycoon Abhishekh Prem Mehra with his love of life Pragya...

Shot. 16:

Aaliya, Bulbul and Uma are making Pragya get ready.... They makes pragya wear the bridal lehenga, touches up her with make up, does a beautiful hair do and makes her to wear all the jewelleries....

Aaliya kisses Pragya's forehead lovingly... She applies kaala teeka on pragya and make her to wear the shawl in her head... Pragya is glowing and her beauty cant be expressed in words...

Aaliya: Welcome to our family pragya... Today you are going to be officially become my chottu's wife.. You are an angel in my abhi's life pragya....

My chottu abhi started to laugh only after seeing you only.. He has suffered a lot in his life.... He is always my elder son pragya... Do take care of him properly...

My abhi forgets the happiness in his life after our ma left us... His struggles to uplift our living cant be expressed in words pragya... He has built a strong wall and makes himself to look stubborn, rude and rigid...

Only I know how delicate and fragile my abhi is... Pragya.... Abhi's happiness lies in you.. He loves you very madly and is ready to do anything for you. . Hope you will also keep him happy always... 😭😭😭😭😭

Pragya smiles and wipes aaliya's tears: what's this bhabhi??? I know everything about abhi... Dont worry... I will take care of him... I promise you that my Abhi will be happy always and I can do anything to make him smile... Trust me bhabhi, you wont regret for choosing me as the bride for abhi...

Aaliya smiles: I know you pretty well pragya... But you know na... This abhi is a rude and angry man... He is very short tempered... If he gets anger, he will never look at what is going on around him... He can hurt you unintentionally pragya..... But, please dont mistake him or never tries to leave him if he behaves badly with you....

Pragya: 😂😂😂😂... Seriously Bhabhi... Lets see who is going to be rude... Your chottu's anger wont stand near my anger.... He will never dare to raise his voice on me... If he tries something like that, he has to face the wrath of pragya abhishekh mehra...

Uma interrupts: Bhabhi.... This is too much... Dont you know abhi bhai's anger is uncontrollable... No one can tame him... Its like keeping hands in fire. ..

Pragya: oh... Oh ... uma ... stop your bhai's praise... Dont underestimate your bhabhi... Lets see who is going to tame whom....

Bulbul: Alright Pragya.... I know you wont do anything wrong.... Come... come its time.. abhi bhai will be waiting na... Pragya dont blush infront of bhai okay... He will do something infront of everyone ...

Uma: bulbul di... You meant to say the ant and chocolate matter...

Pragya blushes too hard with their teasings and hits them... Aaliya laughs happily with happy tears... Aaliya, bulbul and uma takes pragya to the mandap...

Abhi is completely getting restless as his fuggy is not turning up... His heart beat is not hearing to his pleads and is thumping too hard.... Arjun and purab saw abhi getting restless and they started to laugh earning a death glare from abhi...

Arjun: Hey abhi... Patience man... 😂😂😂😂... Chotti will come soon Abhi... Dont get restless....

Purab: Anytime she will come down abhi.... 😂😂😂.... You dont have patience at all...

Abhi: 😠😠😠😠.... Im getting restless but you two are laughing on me na... If your chotti did not turn up in five minutes then get ready you two..

Arjun: 😱😱😱😱😱

Purab: abhi this is unfair... Dont threaten us...

Arjun: Thank god... We are escaped... Here comes our angel, our saviour, our little sister pragya ....

Abhi turns and completely mesmerized on seeing pragya... He did not even blink his eyes... All starts to laugh on seeing abhi's expressions...

First, the pandit asks them to exchage the garlands.... Later, abhi is taken to the mandap to do the rituals... Abhi gets irritated as its taking too long and his eyes started to burn because of fire...

Aaliya takes pragya to mandap.... Pragya is moving ahead dreaming a lot about their married life.... Suddenly abhi stops aaliya...

Abhi: No di... Dont bring pragya to mandap... Stop right there ...

Aaliya: what are you blabbering abhi??? Do mind your words before you speak.... Be serious abhi...

Abhi: Im damn serious di... Pragya not a step ahead....

Pragya feels her head is spinning.... Her happy dreams of joining hands with abhi starts to collapse under her feet... She could not understand what makes abhi to say like that... Her heart starts to bleed and her eyes welled up as she is being abandoned in the manadp....

Dadi (shouts) : Abhiiii... Are you in your senses??? Think before you speak... Dont you know how it will hurt pragya...

Abhi: why will it hurt fuggy???? Im saying it for her well being only... I can understand why all are looking at me like this as if Iv done a big sin....

Dasi: This is not the time for pranks abhi... See how pragya is crying.....

Abhi just then notices pragya with tear filled face ... He gets panick and gets up and rushes near pragya... Pragya is trying too hard to control her tears but its flowing out uncontrollably because her heart starts to pain thinking abhi has ditched her....

Abhi: Fuggy.... My love... What happened??? Why are you crying like this???? Are you alright???

Pragya: 😭😭😭😭😭 .... Why are you doing this to me abhi???? Did I do anything wrong???? Am I not blessed to love you and live with you happily??? Do you think this orphan cant stand beneath you as your wife... 😭😭😭😭😭....

Abhi: Stop talking rubbish fuggy... I cant understand why are you talking like this...

Aaliya: Then how will she talk abhi??? I did not expect my chottu will disown her bride in the mandap and stop the wedding...

Abhi: 😨😨😨😨😨..... Whaaaattttt.... Come again... What are you blabbering di??? Who said the wedding is stopping???? Am I a fool to say so???? See fuggy how di is talking....

Dadi: Abhi you are doing everything purposely and why are you questioning us??? Dont behave as if you did not talk anything rubbish and turn the things to us....

Pragya: Abhi did not you love me... You wont marry me... 😭😭😭😭😭....

Abhi cups pragya's cheeks lovingly and wipes her tears... He kisses pragya's forehead....

Abhi: You too did not understand me na... I love you so much fuggy.... You got doubt on me... hmmm... Why will I stop our wedding sweet heart???? See the smoke is too high... Even I feel suffocated to sit there....

I thought of asking you to come to mandap at right time so that you wont get suffocated or get wheezing because of smoke... I even thought to make your wear mask in the mean time... But you all are misunderstanding me and saying that Im going to stop the wedding...

This is our wedding fuggy.... I dont want you to fall sick... I want you to do everything happily with good health... Sorry fuggy... If I hurt you...

Pragya hugs abhi and cries: 😭😭😭😭.... Im so sorry abhi... I misunderstood you and I did not believed you... Sorry abhi... Your love is far great when compared to mine... Dont get angry on me please...

Abhi: Im hell angry on you
Mrs. Abhishekh Mehra... How dare you to think bad of me hun???? Get ready for your punishment... You are going to be surrendered to me life long and Im going to lock you in my heart... 😉😉😉😉😉

See you spoiled the make up too... I want my fuggy to look awesome in our wedding... Di... I will give you just five minutes... Do whatever you want or call the beauticians but my fuggy should look gorgeous and make her to wear the mask without fail...

Everyone apologized to abhi for their bad behaviour and Aaliya in a swift movement makes pragya to get ready.... At the right time, pragya is taken to the mandap....

Aaliya ties the shawl and the pandit asks Abhi and pragya to do the seven pheras... Dadi says the meaning of each phera... Abhi and pragya whole heartedly takes the vows happily...

After that, the pandit asks someone to do kanyadhan for Pragya... Arjun and purab came forward to do the kanyadan.... Atlast,. Abhi ties the mangalsutra in Pragya's neck and purposely traces his hand in her neck making Pragya to shiver with Abhi's touch....

Abhi chuckles and fills Pragya's maang with kumkum and whispers
" welcome to my world fuggy... Get ready sweety... Our big night is waiting 😉😉😉😉😉"

Pragya blushes and hits Abhi while Abhi keeps on teasing Pragya.... Unknown to anyone, he caress Pragya's bare waist but takes off his hands in a jerk as Pragya glares at him angrily....

Abhi and Pragya gets down from the mandap and gets blessings from everyone... A grand meal is organized and all the kids from the orphanage enjoys it happily....

The place is completely filled with happiness and laughter... Abhi and Pragya's feels that they are blessed enough to get such a love from everyone....

The night arrives and everyone goes to settle down after the tiresome day... Abhi wants to run away to his room to meet his fuggy... His heart, mind and body urged to be in thw solace of his fuggy and he is longing to have his fuggy in his arms.... But arjun and purab are very adamant not to send him to the room soon...

Abhi: jiju... Purab... What the hell is wrong with you two... Is it the time to discuss about the business project??? For heavens sake Leave me now.... Its my suhagraat... Dont irritate me or I will throw you two from office...

Arjun: Do whatever you want abhi... We can be away from office but we can't stay away from our wives...

Purab: Haan Abhi... They threatened us to send you only after they signal us... If not, we have to sleep in couch for one month as punishment...

Abhi: 😂😂😂😂😂.... Seriously.. Wow Aaliya di and Bulbul did a great job... You guys deserves that... Get ready to
enjoy the punishment then.... I'm going to my room... Bye...

Arjun: Abhi ... Listen .... The punishment is applicable to you too....

Abhi: whaaaattttt... This is not done... Today is my suhagraat .. No ways.... I won't sleep in couch for sure....

Purab: Then calm down... They will text us when you have to go....

After sometime, Abhi is being asked to come to his room... Abhi starts to imagine what will be his Fuggy's reaction on seeing the arrangements and set up in their room for suhagraat...

Abhi is completely excited and whistling happily and climbs the stairs.... Much to his displeasure, aaliya, uma and bulbul are standing in the door with their hands crossed in their chests...

Abhi: Arrey what happened my lovely ladies... Move.... Move... I want to go inside.... My fuggy is waiting for me na...

Bulbul: Not so easily bhai... Pay the rent and get inside...

Abhi: pardon.... stupid Bulbul... This whole place is mine... Why I have to pay you rent???

Aaliya: Abhi... It's a ritual... You have to give some gift or money before you get inside...

Abhi: Oh this much simple thing... Uma... Take my cheque book... Di, Bulbul, Uma fill up how much you guys want and get whatever you wish okay... Happy....

Aaliya, Uma and Bulbul are overwhelmed with Abhi's love and they rejected the cheque but asks Abhi to get something for them afterwards....

Abhi enters the room with varied emotions...

Abhi's pov.: FINALLY... My fuggy is all mine... No one can come between us... Im so so happy today .. I know very well that pragya would have been delighted to see the arrangements Iv done...

How will she be ??? I know she will be waiting for me, sitting in the centre of the bed, blusing and dreaming about me... Iv to go and take her gunghaaat... Wait fuggy... Im coming...

Abhi enters the room happily.... Abhi's jaw dropped on seeing Pragya... Abhi's expectations are broken into pieces.... He  expected Pragya to be in the bridal lehenga with a blushy and happy smile in his face....

But Abhi is shocked to see Pragya in her usual anarkali... What bothers abhi is that the anger filled face of Pragya... Abhi gulps his saliva and enters the room with full confidence...

Abhi gathers all his courage and speaks : Fu... Fugggy....

Pragya did not reply to Abhi... Pragya's anger roses when abhi nears to touch her....

Pragya yells: Take off your hands from me abhi... Never dare to touch me... Im hell angry on you... Go and sleep in that couch... A punishment for three months for spoiling my mood you idiot....

Abhi: 😱😱😱😱.... what happened fuggy.???? Why are you so angry and why are yoy punishing me like this????

Pragya: what else will I do you dumbo.... You spoiled everything... You crushed my beautiful dream..... The punishment is for ruining our suhagraaat.....

The screen freezes on pragya's angry face and abhi's shocked face...

What makes pragya to get angry???

What has abhi done in the room which is irking pragya????

Will abhi and pragya have a blissful suhagraat or abhi has to sleep in couch????

To know more stay tuned...

So, no villains today....

Words used: 2400+

Forgive me for mistakes....

👋👋👋👋👋👋👋

Yours buddy,

Crazymahiz

Signing off....

Will be

🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro