2. I still remember the first day, I met you...

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Thanks for all your love and support...
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Shot. 2:

Abhi's pov.: Oh my loving chashmish... You made me sick... Yes I've become love sick ... You have stole my heart... How can I breathe and survive without you???

See... Where have you brought me??? The arrogant, rude, impatient, egoistic angry businessman Abhishekh Mehra, who brought everything in a single clap is waiting patiently to have a single glimpse of you...

No one will believe I'm stalking you for more than 6 months... Still I remember the sweet memories of our first meet....

💭💭💭💭💭💭

It was a hectic day for me... I was completely busy with my Aaliya di's wedding preparations... I've many meetings too back to back...

This Purab too was irritating me, as he was nagging me for a day off to spend time with his fiance Bulbul, who is my sweet little sister... Their wedding too was fixed and that's going to happen, a month after Aaliya di's wedding...

My di was very adamant that only I've to choose her bridal lehenga and all her wedding sarees, dresses and jewels... No other go, I agreed to my di's orders because I love her so much, as she cares for me like my mother...

After a huge shopping, we all came out... But my partner or my bestie or my to be jiju Arjun comes from nowhere and scooped my Aaliya di, somewhere... They leaft me mercilessly, with a heavy bundle of shopping bags....

Uff.... Why these girls are like this??? Aargh... Shoppingholic... That's why,
I dont like girls other than my di and Bulbul and ofcourse my sweet dadi and dasi...

I hate love too... Why these boys and girls change after love??? Seriously, how can love happen all of a sudden??? It's an irritating and worthless crap... How come one's heart beat for other???... It's highly ridiculous...

Who on the earth has finds out love at first sight, eye locks, heroine falling and hero holding her by waist, unexpected fall and hugs, sometimes liplocks too... Aargh... I hate this love...
Leave that...

See... How am I looking??? The great Abhishek mehra is looking like a porter now... Ajju jiju... I gonna kill you, man... Wait... You gonna come to my home na... See what I will do...

I was struggling hard to walk in the stairs... I could not see anyone coming opposite to me... I came near by my car with lot of trouble and I was trying very hard to pick my key to unlock the car...

Just then...

A girl hit me making all the shopping bags to scatter here and there... If my Aaliya di sees this, she will cry her, heart out... I was about to yell at the girl , but my heart skips a beat....

I saw a beautiful pair of eyes covered in her chasma... But I have completely drown in the deep eyes... Aww... That smile has made my heart to beat only for her...

Wow... What am I hearing??? Is it a melodious song... Nah nah... It's her pleading and soft voice... I will just enjoy her talks the whole day, as if I'm hearing a song..

Oh my my!!!! Such a natural beauty.... It's hard to find such a girl in this era... I hate girls, who   always emptying their make up boxes and walking like scary ghosts... 👻👻👻👻

Just then I noticed that she collects all my bags and cutely touched her ears and pleads to me and asked sorry for the mistake, she has done...

Aww... My cute chashmish... I love you so much.... What did I say ??? Love??? Seriously, did I said love??? Oh God... Is this called love at first sight... Girl... What are you doing to me???

Why am I smiling like a mad man??? Why my cheeks are blushing???? Why my body is reacting too much??? Why my heart glees in happiness???

The girls asks sorry and kept the bags inside my car and went from there, picking my heart too with her... Idiotic me... Simply drooling on her, shamelessly... A big Niagra is flowing from my mouth and my eyes are glued up only on her...

That's how my love started... I too became a insane, who falls for the crap... But it's too sweet na... Aww... I'm in love... Okay... okay .. It'ss Too much filmy, right ...

But mine is a pure love ... I want my chashmish on my side all my life... Daily I used to stalk her... She has become like my heart beat... I can't pass a day, without seeing her. .

I don't know who she is??? Where is she from??? But all I know is that exactly at morning 11.00, she will be in the area bus stop...

I will come and wait for her... My days goes like this... Almost 6 months, I'm simply sitting and drooling her... I'm not scared to propose her...

But she is way too innocent and naive in nature... I know she is a very caring and loving girl... I have seen her talking to little kids and she seems to be a kid too...

I've seen her helping old people and guiding the school goers too... Such a caring and innocent girl, who thinks all the people as pure and good... One thing is not allowing me to go near her ..

She calls all young men as Bhai... What will I do, if she calls me as Bhai??? No ways... She is my life .. Soon to be Mrs. Abhishekh mehra...

I'm gonna kill this Purab... Not at all hearing to my pleadinhs and begs... He is always behind his wife, Bulbul... How can he romance his wife?? Here I'm dying for love... This Puru be na..

I'm hesitant to tell my Dadi, Dasi and Aaliya di about my love... As I am arrogant man , I always pays no heed to them, if they talk about my marriage...

Now, how can I shamelessly go and say to them that I'm in love with my chashmish and I want to marry her... It's really embarrassing...

I have given hints to this Ajju jiju and asked him to do something... Hmm... He is also in romantic mood always and is  behind my di....

Seriously... I want my chashmish, so soon... I can't control myself... My heart, my soul and even my body is carving for my chashmish, without any shame....

I have to find some tricky ways to get my fuggy, as my soulmate... I call my love as Fuggy and chashmish, as these names are the pet names given by me to her"

Just then Abhi's phone rings aloud, making him to come out from his drooling session...

Dadi: Where are you Abhi beta??? Come to home soon...

Abhi: What happened Dadi???

Dadi: It's urgent and an emergency... Come to home in 10 minutes okay...

Abhi: Dadi... Dadi... (Call got cut abruptly)

This Dadi be na... Now a days, she is becoming like a kid...

Abhi reluctantly leaves his chashmish and goes to his home, wondering why did dadi called him , urgently ...

🌸🌸🌸🌸

In other side, Tanu came home little bit tired and rings the bell... Nikhil opens the door happily and welcomes Tanu inside...

Nikhil: Welcome home, Tanu... Come and sit here... Here, have this... It's an energy drink...

Tanu: Thanks bhai... I'm hell tired... That old man is too much demanding, you know... Huh... He sucked all my energy...

Nikhil: 😀😀😀😀...  Yeah yeah... He is like a young boy.. How much did you get from him???

Tanu: I'm Tanu.. bhai... I've got a brand new car and a sum of 10 lakhs, cheque... Here , see this....

Nikhil: Aww... That's like my darling Tanu... Listen Tanu... I have got a big offer... A big shot needs you to be his side on week ends...

He demands to have you for full day on sundays... He has a beach house and he is ready to name it on your name too... But he has one condition...

Tanu: Good offer... What's the condition!!!! I'm ready to do it...

Nikhil: He is a demanding man... He wants you to wear only the dresses of his choice and you have to do whatever he says on that day...

Whatever happens on sundays , you should be in his arms and we should not say any excuse to him... Even he demands that you should not say you have got a date too...

Take tablets or do something... But no excuses okay... Please him as much you can... We are gonna be rich soon....

Tanu: I will do it bhai... Dont worry...

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Abhi returns home hurriedly and he is shocked to see his Dadi, Dasi, Bulbul and his Aaliya di are pouting and glaring on each other, as if they are ready to strangle each other...

Abhi: What's happening here???

Dadi: Abhi beta... Come... Come... Sit near me...

Dasi: My sweet grandson, Abhi... Come here... You love your dasi so much na...

Aaliya: Hey chottu... Come here... Don't hear to these old ladies... Listen to what I'm gonna say...

Bulbul: Nah... Nah... Bhai... I'm your sweet sister na... Come here...

There comes two voices...

" Abhi.. Careful man... Think wisely, before you choose these four ladies... It's your life, man... Dont fall for anyone's trap"

Says Arjun and Purab..

Abhi: Oh God.... All of you, just stop it... Don't irritate me... If you all behave like this, I will run away from here... I won't come to home...

Tell me clearly... What's going on here...

Dadi: Abhi beta... I've a chosen a girl...

Dasi: No.. I've chosen..

Aaliya: I know my chotu will like my choice only...

Bulbul: 😀😀😀 No ways... I know my bhai... He will say yes only to my bestie...

Arjun: No ways... It's going to be my chotti only...

Purab: Nah... Nah... I know Abhi's choice well... But I will be happy, if it's my darling sister. 

Abhi (roars) : Stop it... All of you keep quiet... What's this girl, choice and all... Dadi, tell me clearly... What's going on here... No one should talk in between... Okay...

Dadi: We are choosing girl for marriage....

Abhi: Whose marriage, Dadi??? All here are married na...

Dadi: For you, my buddhu Abhi only...

Abhi: For Me??? Wedding??? Seriously...

Dadi: Yes.... Who else... Listen beta...
I've took your kundali and  checked with the panditji... It seems some problem in your kundali... Pandit asks us to get you married within 10 days...

The marriage should be kept as secret, as some unknown danger is approaching you.. So, we all have decided to get you married within this 10 days... Your wife is gonna protect you with her bhagya of kumkum....

I've a girl of my choice as my Bahu... But this Indu n Aaliya are saying they have their choice too... Even Bulbul, Purab and Arjun too have their choices .. Now, it's you, who gonna decide whom you want...

Abhi's pov.: Oh my god!!!! What's happening here??? A big problem, now...  I'm madly and deeply in love with my chashmish... But all are wishing me to choose a girl of their choice for my wedding...

I know very well that only Purab knows I'm in love and has my girl's photo... How am I going to reject all my lovable ones offers??? God... Why this is happening to me??? I've to do something....

Abhi... Think man.. Do something to make your Fuggy as your wife... Idea... Wow... Super... I've got it...

The screen freezes on the glowing face of Abhi and expecting faces of Arjun and Aaliya, Purab and Bulbul, Dadi and Dasi..

🌸🌸🌸🌸

What's gonna happen next???

What is Abhi's idea???

Will Abhi get his chashmish/ Fuggy???

What is the unknown danger approaching Abhi??

Is it related with Nikhil and Tanu???

To know more, stay tuned...

A long update given.. Words used : 2000+...

Time to brighten the stars with your votes... Silent readers , I know you all gonna do it...

Pen down your views and comments too...

See you all soon...

Yours buddy,

Crazymahiz..

Winding up...

👋👋👋👋👋

🔙🔙🔙🔙🔙🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro