7 sentence scary story tag!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Ok so I was tagged by my friend Jacob_Mark to make a 7 sentence scary story! Now this is what I could come up with so hopefully it spooks you just a tiny bit!

I noticed my son has been acting strange these few days, I confronted him about it but he won't answer me. I left him alone after that to give him some space, then I went to watch TV in the living room. On the news were missing reports about my son's friends at school, even some close ones at that. My wife was on there as well, she's been missing for a week and there's no evidence to where she is right now. A few ours later, I was getting ready for bed when I heard my son crying in his room. I went in and asked, "Thomas? What's the matter?" I sat next to him, "I'm so sorry dad! I didn't want to do this!!" "What do you mean?" He looked up at me, "The monsters took them all! Even mom! They made me do it and now.." My eyes widen and I asked. "Who's next?..." He pointed at me...then I felt nothing as everything went black....

Well that's all I got for now! Hopefully it was scary but oh well! I tried at least! And now I'll tag:

Lost_Teddy

RWBYDeadSpace346

Taychan809

Strange_Little_Pony

Jackythekiller360

Grace_Avalon

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro