Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

She awoke to a strong white light. Is seemed to be everywhere around her, as if she was drifting through the void again, but this time more pleasant. The pain in shoulder was gone, and her leg was all patched up.

Sitting up, Serena looked around the room she was in.

"You should lay back down," a male voice said from behind her.

"I feel fine" Serena replied, sitting up more "where is my friend?"

"You don't feel pain because of the drugs we have you on. You're still very injured. And the one they brought you in with is recovering well" Serena felt him place a hand on her shoulder, pushing her back down.

Serena laid back down, still attempting to scope out her situation.

"If you want to look suspicious, your doing a good job,"

"What would you suspect me of?"

"You do know where you are, right?"

"Nope,"

"Where did you come from, Kalos?" he asked sarcastically.

"I was born in Kalos" Serena replied.

"You have to be shitting me"

"Nope. Vanville,"

"Wait, what?"

"Everyone seems to act like I'm some legendary pokemon"

"Well, Kalos is a long ways away"

"Actually, we flew here from unova"

"The hell?"

Serena smiled. Genuine conversation had been rare in the past few days.

"Don't let her get to you" Another, more grizzled voice said from behind her. "You know how these Sato spies are,"

"R-right, sir" the boy replied.

Serena stayed still, waiting for the other person to leave. He had called her a sato spy. Sato... where had she heard that before..?

Empire. The Sato Empire. That was it. They suspected her of being apart of ash's empire that had outlawed Pokemon.

"Keep an eye on her" the older voice said again, and Serena heard the door open and close as he left.

"So, what's your name" Serena said, trying to get a good look at the boy.

"My name is Calem" he said, moving into Serena's view. "You?"

"Serena Yvonne" she smiled. "Do you have any Pokemon"

"I'm surprised someone like you would ask"

"I'm not some spy or whatever. Do you have any Pokemon?"

"Just one" Calem pulled a pokeball from his pocket "but I'm one of the lucky ones. Most people don't have Pokemon because they are so hard to train"

"Oh. What Pokemon is it?" She questioned, sitting up to get a better view of him. He had raven black hair, almost looking like an alternate version of Ash.

He tapped his pokeball, and a small green turtle Pokemon appeared.

"A turtwig? I've never seen one before" it was as if she was back adventuring with her friends.

She reached down to her own pocket, relieved to feel her three Pokemon still there.

"I have a few Pokemon" she said, standing up. Serena winced from the small pain in her leg, but she was doing much better than before.

"C'mon our sylveon" she released her Pokemon into the white room.

"Syl" it purred happily.

"No way! How can you control such a powerful Pokemon?" Calem asked, amazed.

"It's not about control" Serena hugged sylveon as it jumped into her arms. "It's a friendship"

The door swung open, a tall woman walking in. "Did you bring a feral Pokemon in here?"She motioned to the sylveon in Serena's arms.

"This is my sylveon" Serena said, setting the fairy Pokemon on the bed.

"You have a Pokemon?" The woman was now intrigued "this changes things" she walked out of the room.

"Of all the ways for you to prove your not a spy, this is probably the most creative," Calem said.

"I've just been hoping to let my pokemon run around for a bit" She smiled "and this place seemed alright"

"Well, Turtwig seems happy to do the same,"

Sylveon and Turtwig paced around, as Serena walked up to the door. She had gotten used to taking what she wanted, and whatever nerves she used to have had long past faded.

"I'm going to go find my friend" She said, walking out of the room.

"W-wait! No, stop-" Calem took off after her. It was his job to keep her in that room, and yet she just casually walked out. He was pretty sure that she wasn't an enemy, but he still had to do his job.

"Turtwig, razor leaf" he commanded, the pokemon shooting beams of green energy off towards Serena. He winced, thinking about what may happen to the already injured girl, but the attack never hit.

Sylveon jumped up into the air, blocking the attack with ease.

Serena turned the corner, hearing Calem running behind her. She glanced inside of each room, seeing patients that she didn't recognize. Finally, she came to one with a familiar yellow-haired girl laying inside. She pushed open the door, stepping into the white room.

Bonnie was sprawled out on the bed, half of her face covered in bandages, part of her hair stained with blood.

Memories rushed back into Serena's head. The last hour had been so peaceful, but the events that brought her here were not. She had no idea where the others were, and Brock... oh no. He had been in the front of the aircraft that was crushed on the rock. A tear fell down her face, as she dropped down to Bonnie's side.

"Oh what has happened. What now... mom... ash... please.." She cried quietly to herself, as Calem ran into the room.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro