3. The Dare- 2024 Entry by @jatpfan1234654525

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Peejee, jatpfan1234654525

he/him

The Dare

While the group is playing truth or dare Nico decides to play matchmaker with the two boys who are obviously in love.

Features Jason Grace x Leo Valdez (Valgrace)

No content warnings apply.

The group of friends sat around in cabin three playing truth or dare. It was currently Nico's turn since he was forced into playing this game by Will since "He needs to solaize more."

"Leo, truth or dare?"

"Dare, you know I'm not scared."

"I dare you to go on a date with Jason."

Nico smirked as he saw blush enter both their cheeks. He knew those two had been crushing on since forever but were too scared to ask each other out for fear of running their friendship.

"Okay." Leo turned to Jason, "Tomorrow we'll go on a date. You planning it or am I?"

"You can." Jason talked quietly.

"Alright. Prepare to have your glasses blown off!"

"Alright, leo." Percy said, "Your turn."

The next day Leo was outside setting up his date with Jason, he had the perfect idea so he was honestly excited when Jason let him plan the date. Leo knew Jason loved reading and he especially loved the stars.

So Leo followed in old Nico fashion by coming up with a picnic date under the stars with a telescope. There was even supposed to be a meteor shower tonight so it would make the night even more special.

Leo set up the blanket and the telescope he made. He made sure to grab two extra blankets in case they got cold, even though the border never allowed it to be cold in camp.

Leo finished setting it up and then headed to the kitchen where he was going to grab a pan so he could make his famous tacos (aka, the best tacos.) He also grabbed a handful of candy because he wanted candy.

Leo walked back up the hill where his setup was. The sun was starting to set making the sky turn into a nice light blue glow. Leo sat the stuff down and put his hands on his hip letting out a soft sigh.

"Perfect." He said to no one but himself, "Absolutely perfect. Time to go get my date."

Leo clapped his hands together, and grabbed a bouquet of freshly picked flowers, specifically Purple roses since purple was Jason's favorite color and purple roses symbolize ties to nobility and royalty, purple roses tell the one you love that they're the most important person in your life.

Leo rushed off to cabin one where Jason was awaiting him and knocked on the door. The door opened creaking just slightly from barely being used and there stood Jason in a plain purple shirt and blue jeans.

Leo's heart began beating faster and he forced the pink blush coming away.

"Ready?" Leo asked bending down dramatically and bowing.

"Why of course," Jason answered playing along in the joke.

"These are for you." Leo handed Jason the roses and they began walking towards the hill.

The night sky covered them in darkness like a blanket and the stars poked holes to allow light in.

They arrived at the top of the hill and Jason's eyes widened in bewilderment and excitement when he saw what the date was.

"This is amazing leo." Jason sped towards the telescope, "Did you make this?"

"Yeah." Leo said wiping fake dust off his shoulders trying to look cool, "It was nothing."

The two sat down and took turns looking through the telescope at the stars.

"There's a meteor shower tonight," Leo told him.

Jason turned around and stared, his mouth ajar, "For real?"

Leo nodded.

Jason smiled and laid down on his back looking up at the stars, "This is great. You're great- At making fake dates!"

"Thank you. I worked very hard."

Jason laughed slightly and smiled.

"Tacos?"

"Yes please."

Leo sat up and grabbed the pan along with taco supplies and started whipping up his amazing tacos with his amazing skills. Leo handed Jason a plate and they began eating the tacos under the stars.

After their bellies were stuffed they layed back on the blanket and the meteor shower began. Jason and leo watched in amazement as meteors flew past them lighting up the sky.

The meteor shower passed and Leo turned to Jason. Jason's eyes were still lit up in amazement.

"That was awesome," Jason said.

Leo nodded, "Stars are pretty cool."

"Well, technically meteors are rocks."

"Nerd."

Jason rolled his eyes, "You're more of a nerd than me Leo."

"No. Because I'm cool."

Jason laughed, "Hey Leo?"

"Yes, blonde Superman?"

". . .I- I want to tell you something."

"Okay?"

Leo's heart beat faster scared of what Jason was gonna say.

"I-I've realized something a while ago. . . I- I'm bi."

Leo nodded, "Thanks for telling me, Jason. I knew for a while."

"You did?"

"Yeah." Leo laughed, "It was so obvious."

"Oh."

"Dont worry. I doubt Percy knows."

Jason laughed, "Yeah."

"I'm bi too, by the way."

"Cool."

Leo let out a breath, "Now I want to tell you something."

"Okay?"

"I've. . . had a crush on someone. For a while."

Jason blushed, "R-really?"

"Yeah. . ." Leo took a deep breath, "And that someone, is. . .You."

Jason blush and got more red, "Leo... .I-"

Leo held his breath, if Jason said he felt different things could change between them forever. They would change forever. And leo didn't want that.

"I like you too."

Leo finally stopped holding his breath gasping heavily, "Oh thank gods."

Jason laughed, "Can we kiss?"

"Yes please."

Leo grabbed Jason's face and pulled him in, the two kissed and together their hearts beat fast. 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro