Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Yuri and Nakano drove in silence as they followed Noro's bike out of Fushui. Nakano was staring ahead at the motorbike, tapping his foot, arms folded and serious look on his face. Something rare to see for him.

"You okay? " Yuri asked, eyeing him from the corver of her eyes.

"why wouldn't I be? " he shot back and huffed. "let's just hope wherever we're going is going to get us the help we need.

The drive didn't take very long. It was only a little away from Fushui, and a small, temple like hut came into view. The four got off their vehicles and stood outside.

"Well, this is i-" Jiro began, when a man in his early thirties emerged and fired an assault rifle at him. Jiro coughed, then fell to the ground.

Noro gasped. "K-kaesaki!! " he fell to the ground beside his friend. Nakano instantly leapt into action and summoned Tomashi. "disarm him and hold him Back!! " he commanded, and the IMB did as told.

To all their surprises, black ash started to rise from the man's body, and an IBM rose from the ground. He smirked, and simply pointed at tomashi. The two ghosts wrestled to the ground, and that was when the man's IBM raised an unrestrained claw, and struck it at Tomashi's head. Tomashi instantly dissipated, leaving behind a small trail of ash.

"nice try, but not enough. " The man growled. Kaesaki was still coming to, and Nakano couldn't afford to waste his second charge. He turned to Yuri. "HEY! WOULD BE A GREAT HELP IF YOUR GHOST APPEARED NOW!! "

"I-i can't! I don't know how to summon it!! "

"just wish for it! Make it happen!! " Nakano shouted, before the man cocked his gun at him and aimed.

"I... " Yuri began, before she saw ash rising from her own hands. She took a step back, and a pointed head began to emerge from the ground.

Her ghost.

It lunged towards the man's ghost, but just before it could deal any damage, a bold, old voice sounded from the entrance of the hut.

"Tanaka. Stop. I think it's clear that they are ajin. "

The man, apparently called Tanaka, turned his head to watch an old man with greying hair and a hat on his head, in overalls walk out calmly.

"Hello, there. I am Satou. Would you four like to come inside? "

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro