Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

After their short late lunch, Yuri went outside at the back of the building. The building was located in a remote area in the middle of the forest, so there were a lot of trees.

Here goes nothing. Yuri sighed. She hope she wasn't wasting her charges by just testing. She only wanted to get a better look at this... Ghost she had.

She watched, more calmly now as the ash rose from her body, and the ghost appeared again. However, It didn't move. It just turned to face her and tilted it's head.

"Well... Go on! Do something!" She gestured in front to the trees.

Something.. The ghost took a step forward and got in front of a tree. Yuri followed it and to her surprise, she watched as it lunged up and onto a tree branch.

I don't like it here. It suddenly said, though it's distorted voice was a bit softer than its earlier statement.

"N-no! it's okay, come down! We're in a safe Place!! " Yuri said and tried to convince it to come down. The stubborn ghost didn't budge.

"Ugh... How does Nakano tame his thing...?! " she crossed her hands on her hips and sighed. All of a sudden, a small movement on the grass caught it's eye, and it hopped down from the branch, startling Yuri a bit.

The movement came from a small, white butterfly. Yuri watched as her ghost squatted on the forest floor and watched the small insect dance around in the air, passing through its fingers.

I like this... Thing.

"It's called a butterfly. " Yuri knelt beside her ghost, then watched as the butterfly landed on her knee. She smiled warmly.

I like butterflies.

Yuri suddenly thought of when she was little. Nakano and Emiko always went butterfly hunting with me when we were little... And I kept one as a pet too. It died though... What was it's name again? She sat deep in thought as the ghost continued observing the grass, and the small yellow and white flowers dotting around the green.

"Ari. " she suddenly said and looked up at her ghost. "I think I will call you Ari. "

Ari.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro