Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"we're here. " Emiko stepped out of the car, in the middle of the dense forest.

"ugh... There's nothing here! " Nakano got out and looked around. "why no five star hotel?! All there is here are.. Trees!"

"if we stay in one, the public will easily find out our location. " Yuri said. "duh. "

"I- oh fine. " Nakano crossed his arms and huffed.

Emiko nudged past him to walk to the trunk. "baka. " she teased and flipped open the trunk. Nakano spluttered out random cusses while Yuri chuckled softly. It helped a little with lightening the mood around them.

Emiko unloaded the bulk of supplies she had thrown hastily. A tent and 3 sleeping bags, as well as two sets of clean clothes and canned food.

"ah?! Two sets only?? " Nakano took out a blue t shirt. "hey, we're like, criminals now. We'll be on the run forever! "

"stop complaining, Nako! We can always rewear them again. I brought spare jackets in case nights get chilly. " she huffed and brought them out.

Yuri loved camping. As soon as emiko brought out the tent, she skillfully pitched the tent into the ground. "that way, the car won't be that far off. " Yuri said aloud to herself.

Nakano sat on the ground, using his arms to prop himself up. "okay. Now what? "

"now, we make some food. I'm sure all of you are starving. " Emiko took out the small portable stove and switched it on, then got out a small pot to cook some instant noodles.

"..tell me more about Ajins. " Yuri suddenly asked, sick of the moments of silence in between the wait for the water to boil.

"Well... Er... Ajins can form these things called black ghosts. " Nakano explained, glancing down thoughtfully. "they can take on their own various shapes. And they can only be used a few times a day. The average being 2. At least, for me. "

"Woww! Can I see? " Yuri leaned forward.

"what?! No!! I said 2 times! I need to save mine for when I need it." he shook his head.

Emiko looked at Nakano. "Yes, you wouldn't been saying that if I hadn't warned you when you told me. "

"you're ruining this for me... " Nakano crossed his arms and frowned. "but hey Yuri, one day. " he promised. "one day, I will show you Tomashi. "

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro