31. Live for your happiness....

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

That was an awesome response by you all to the teaser... Really I'm so happy as many guessed many things...
A lot of interesting guesses and answers from you all...

But the twisty and funny news is that almost all your guesses are WRONG... Only a very few guesses are correct... 😂😂😂😂😂.... Atlast, I got succeeded in confusing you all...

Still you all did not know and could not understand what this crazy is doing.... Sorry for confusing you all but I assure you all that a lot of spicy twists and turns awaits and I hope you all will enjoy and lend your support to me to write further....

Long way to go... Hope your support will help me to do so....

So, shall we proceed to the story....

Max. Votes : 93 for this story so far... If the same number or if it exceeds the max. Votes, your updates will be quicker... From now on gonna concentrate on stories , which yields good response with More number of votes....

So decide what you want... I'm not forcing anyone... If the votes is less, the updates will be a bit late and I cant help with that....😉😉😉😉

No more bak baks:

Shot.31:

Ram and priya Arora along with sarla and Mohan singh are seated in the living room of the Aroras, chit chatting with each other happilu.... All their minds are waiting only for Arjun and Abhi to come there....

Pragya who excused from them went to room along with bulbul... Pragya walks to and forth in her room and each passing time makes her to boil like a volcano.....

Pragya's anger and fury rose higher and higher and she is speaking to herself but her reaction says that she is killing someone brutally in her imagination itself...

Bulbul could not understand why her di is reacting like this... Bulbul who is always in a naughty n teasing mode could not able to see the varied reactions of her sister pragya....
She bursts into laughter not able to hold it any more...

Pragya frowns: Bloody hell...... Why are you too irritating me Bulbul???? I dont mind to kill you too if you spoil my mood like that monkey...

Bulbul: Hey chill out di... You know what rather than this bosssy and attitude full pragya di, I like the shy, calm and polite behenji pragya di a lot... Aww.... What a woman she is... Any man will accept such a homely girl for sure...

Pragya: Really!!! Did I look like that...

Bulbul: yes di... You look breath taking and mind blowing... Did not you noticed everyone's reaction outside... Sarla aunty and Mohan uncle has confirmed that you will be their daughter in law...

Moreover, your groom Arjun also look at you in awe... I think he starts to fall for you di... 😉😉😉😉

Pragya : Bul.... Bulbul.... Did that Arjun likes me???? He wont say no as an answer na...

Bulbul: First tell me, did you like him di??? I want a genuine answer from you di...

Pragya: He is looking gud... Well educated, well settled, good family, seems to be a pretty decent guy... Nothing much... Mom likes him so much and chose him for me.... So, obviously, I too will start to like him in the near future....

Bulbul: Seriously... Have you gone nuts???? Pragya di... This is not a mere game play.... This is your life, how can you be decide like that....

Pragya: Not again bulbul... I know how to set things right... Arjun will like me na and say yes to the proposal right.... Im worried a lot that no one should make Mom worried and stressed....

Bulbul: Im damn sure di.... His answer will be yes for sure...

Pragya: Are you confident???

Bulbul: Of course... Why not???? He will like you for sure... Have not you seen, your biggest enemy, Abhi ji... (Bites her tongue as she is about to say jiju.) , the attitude king Abhishekh Mehra did not even blink his eyes when he noticed you...

Abhi knows you very well and you were with him for many days... He too is mesmerised on seeing you na... Why not that Arjun???

Pragya: That's only bothering me Bulbul... what if that stupid monkey says about my original character to them... He seems to be more close with them and Im very scared .. If he do any such stunts or mess up with me and spit out anything relating to me, I will dig his grave for sure...

Bulbul: Calm down di... Come lets go outside... They will be waiting for us... Dont think much..... All will be fine soon...

Bulbul and pragya comes out from the room and spots abhi and Arjun too coming inside... Pragya watches Abhi with irritating look while Abhi smirks and winks on seeing pragya... Her anger roses when abhi makes a teasing smile on her but bulbul calms her down by patting her back..

Sarla: atlast you two came... How long will we wait... Arjun beta shall we fix the date for engagement and wedding??? I dont want to delay the wedding at any cost...

All smiles brightly on hearing sarla expect Arjun...

Arjun: Hold on Mom... Not so soon... Dont rush up... Lets take it slow and steady... This is not a mere child's play to decide just like that... This is my life .. Not only mine, this is related to pragya and the happiness of our two families...

I know you all will understand me... I just want to ask you all one thing .. please dont mistake me... How can anyone decide a life partner just by looking once???

Mohan frowns: I married your mom like that only...

Arjun: Be practical dad... I dont want to marry anyone by a single look... I want a perfect life partner for me... Uncle , aunty dont worry.. Im not rejecting your daughter but I cant decide just like that...

Ram's pov.: Better you reject pragya and run away from here... Stupid guy... He and his behaviour... God... Why this priya is nodding like this??? Why my wife is adamant to have this stupid arjun as my son in law...

Priya turn your gaze to abhi... Abhi is the perfect match for our princess... Their pairing is awesome... Why priya you chose arjun??? Im waiting for the day to hear no from this arjun so that I can make abhi to be my son in law...

Ram comes out of his thoughts as priya shooks him...

Priya: What's your say in that Ram????

Ram: What to say??? 😓😓😓

Arjun: Uncle.... I want to spend time with pragya and I want to understand and make sure that will pragya and I can be together lifelong or not... Just a practical way to decide about our relationship..... Awesome idea right...

Ram frowns: But sorry to say... I cant allow my daughter to wander with any men without any relationship... I too have some self respect and some dignity in the society...

Mohan: Im so sorry Mr. ram... Please dont mistake us...

Abhi: Ram uncle... Arjun is not forcing or degrading you... He just want to spend time with pragya and want to understand her... I promise you that nothing will happen to your family's reputation...

Priya: why are you thinking this much Ram??? Im sure our pragya and Arjun beta will get to know each other and Im sure they will say yes to get married soon...

Ram reluctantly agreed to that...

Arjun: Dont think much uncle... I wont eat your daughter .. If you are worried that much to send pragya alone with me, I can take abhi bhai too with us...

Abhi who is drinking his juice, spits the juice and starts to cough too hard... Ram rushes and pats Abhi's head much to the displeasure of pragya...

Ram: are you fine beta???

Abhi: Ya Im okay uncle... Just carried on... Dont worry... Sorry Arjun.... I cant come with you... I have lots of works in office... Jiju is also not there... So, I will be hell busy and I cant practically come with you...

Moreover, you two have to get to know each other and needs some privacy... What will I do there and I dont want to be a spoiling sport???

Priya: You can take bulbul too along with you... Bulbul will give company to you beta....

Arjun: see... Aunty to is saying... You cant back off bhai... You are coming that's it... Busy CEO sir, cant you spare 5 days for your brother...

Abhi: Alright... Drama king... I will come with you... God save our company from loss ..

All chats for sometime.... Arjun and pragya exchanged numbers... The singhs bids adeiu and starts to their home... Pragya glares at Abhi while abhi smirks and goes out... He gets a text from pragya to make himself free to attend her call in 2 hours...

Abhi is left in deep thougts and he could not understand why pragya is doing all this and why she is behaving so weird... Abhi does not know how to convince her or to make her understand...

Abhi is completely frustrated and starts to pull his hairs as everything is getting out of control... Abhi is cursing pragya for being a fool and taking a wrong decision.... Aaliya who comes there to call Abhi could not be happy on seeing abhi's sad state..

Aaliya: Chottu what happened??? Why are you reacting like this???

Abhi: Nothing di... Just thinking why things are getting complicated day by day... I could not understand why life is not so easy to live....

Aaliya: Are you alright??? Is anything bothering you???

Abhi: Nothing much... Leave that topic... Tell me why are you here???

Aaliya: Abhi... Im gonna cook food... Can you be with your jiju till I return back???

Abhi: sure... Sure... Why not???

Aaliya: Thanks chottu... I will be back soon...

Abhi: wait a minute di.... Can I ask you something???

Aaliya: yup..

Abhi: Di are you really happy??? Did you have really forgiven my jiju??? Are you taking care of your husband really out of love or else are you trying to show off and pretend only to make us happy???

Dont mistake me di... I want true answer from you and its a promise on me... Dont hide your feelings and be frank di...

Aaliya's eyes welled up: 😢😢😢😢.... I dont know chottu.... I could not reply you now... I need some time abhi... Im trying my level best to be a good wife to sid... Still I could not come out from my past....

Abhi: why cant you understand di?? Sid jiju deserves happiness and he is not at fault for whatever happened .. If you want to blame, you have to scold me and papa as its our fault...

Aaliya: Leave that abhi... I dont want to think of that past... I want to come out of that and live in present only....

Abhi: Good progress... Remember di... God has given you last chance... This is your life .. Hold it tightly and dont let it go off from your hands...

Sid jiju has practically died and came to life only for you.... Try to forgive him di... Love him and Im sure you two gonna be the best couples for sure....

Aaliya smiles and leaves to cook food while abhi leaves to sid room drowned in the past which practically turns everyone's life...

⏪⏪⏪⏪ Back to the past....

Abhi has admitted aaliya in the hospital after saving her from her ex- husband .. Aaliya who was beaten cruelly has lost her baby in the womb and not in her senses too...

Abhi is crying too hard on seeing his sister who is broken down completely .. Abhi needs a shoulder to cry and a person to console to him saying that all will be fine soon..

A gentle tap in his shoulder brought him to come out from his sadness and abhi literally jumped on seeing sid after an year...

Abhi hugs sid and started to cry: jiju... Where were you jiju???? What happened to you???? Why did not you come to marry your love??? Tell me jiju why you have cheated all of us....

Sid wipes abhi's tears and speaks: Its all happens because of our bas fate... Leave that... I will tell that later abhi... Now tell me why you are here... Who is admitted here???

Abhi explains the bitter truth of aaliya getting married to a monster, her sufferrings and the lose of her baby too... Sid felt heartbroken on hearing that and he really feels guilty as he being the reason for aaliya's condition....

Adding salt to the wound, the doctor comes out and tell them a bitter truth to everyone which shatters everyone's heart into pieces....

So what would have happened.????

What happened to aaliya in the past and how did she get married to sid???

What is arjun 's decision regarding marriage.????

Will the real character of pragya be shown to arjun by abhi????

Will it going to complicate the things and will it create a huge indifference and misunderstanding between abhigya???

To know more stay tuned...

A long update with 2250+ words...

Forgive me for typing errors and grammatical mistakes, if any...

Cast your votes and pen down your views....

👋👋👋👋👋👋

Yours buddy,

Crazymahiz

Winding up....

Will be

🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro