2~Forehead Kiss

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Its morning,Khushi's family sits to have breakfast, after sometime doorbell rang, Khushi's mother answers the door and its Rangeela, he greets her and she allows him in, he sits beside Khushi

R: hi Khushi

He greets her and kisses her hand, she feels awkward.

K: Hi

R:i was thinking that u n me go somewhere, your mood will also get fine and outing will also be done.

She hesitantly agrees.

Arnav is in his car going towards Khushi's house when he spots Rangeela and Khushi together, he sees he is holding her hand forcefully and she is uncomfortable, he comes out of car and goes towards them.

Arnav greets him.

A~hi Rangeela

R~u came again to disturb us, just go away

A~relax, I came to meet Khushi. Hi Khushi

K~hi

She gives him a faint smile, he frees her from his grip and she is relieved.

A~Rangeela, if she doesn't want u to hold her hand then don't, can't u see she is uncomfortable by your touch?

R~she is my fiancee and I can hold her hand, right Khushi?

She doesn't answers. Arnav answers by her side.

A~she is your fiancee, that doesn't means u force yourself on her, come Khushi.

He holds his hand softly and takes her without waiting for his answer, Rangeela leaves angrily. Arnav makes her sit in his car and she felt so comfortable around him, he cracked his lame jokes, she never laughed like she used to laugh, he plays a song "baatein yeh kabhi na tu bhoolna". They both recalled their old times, whenever they came from college they used to go to have coffee together and how they always made each other laugh whenever they cried, it seemed like those memories have turned into a big fat lie now.

After sometime they reach a restaurant, he comes out of car and opens the gate for her, she comes out and he puts his arm around her shoulders, she looks at him blankly but doesn't protests, they go inside and he orders her favourite food for her and just a coffee for himself, she eats quietly for sometime and says:

"Why u doing all this? U have lost the right to do all this 8 years ago"

A~Khushi plz eat, u look hungry, u gave me a chance to prove myself so I will do whatever it takes to win u back

She accepts her defeat and continues eating, her face was expressionless but somewhere she knew he cares for her and will always be there for her. When she finishes eating she pays by herself and Rangeela comes there.

R~come I will drop u home.

A~i will drop her, come Khushi

K~i will go by myself

She goes out and sits in an auto and leaves. She was not in a mood to fight so she went alone. She reaches home and goes to her room and sits on the bed with a blank mind, she wanted peace, she wanted her own space, she had mixed feelings in her heart right now. Rangeela comes in her room and sits beside her.

R~ u OK? u went from there alone.

K~I didn't wanted u guys to fight so I came.

R~n why the hell did u give him a chance? That too to the guy who made u cry so much?

K~kyun ke pagal hogai hoon main, jabse wapis aya hai, mere dil mein us ne conflict paida krdi hai, main tumse shahdi krti bohat khush rehti. Usko dekh kr gussa aata hai. Apni purani zindagi yaad ajati hai jis mein main bohat khush thi.

She hugged him while crying.

R: so why can't I even hold your hand? hmm? I m ur fiance.

K~don't u have any other topic besides him

R~ohhh you went with him when I wanted to go out with you n u won't talk about it?

He is cut in between

A~She can go out with whoever she wants.

They get into a fight.

K~enough!

She pushes both of them out of the room and closes the door on their face. She gets angry and unknowingly sleeps.

Arnav opens her door from the key when Rangeela leaves from there, he comes in quietly and finds her sleeping, he covers her with the blanket and goes.

When he's leaving, her mom stops him and asks what happened?

A~nothing she's sleeping.

She goes to Khushi's room and kisses her forehead. Arnav leaves to his house and plays his guitar, he was very disturbed and angry on himself, he was continuously looking at Khushi and his photo, their marriage pics, their first hug, there were many pictures, he remembers valentine day is close and recalls their last valentine's day.

Flashback:

She comes in their room and the lights were switched off, he was hiding behind the closet, as she enters the lights switch off, he slowly comes from behind and showers rose petals on her, she enjoys the flower rain on her, he wishes her happy valentines day and she too wishes him, they have a hug and he gives her roses.

K: thank u.

Later he takes her on valentines date in a restaurant booked only for them, they feed each other cake and dance on Janam Janam. He picks her up in his arms and twirls her, they look deep in each others eyes and smile.

flashback end.

A: till this valentines day we will be a happy couple again.

He smiles

Soon its

night, they are unable to sleep and were getting each others thoughts, he

calls her, she receives the call

irritatingly,

K ~What now? Who the hell died that u called me at this time ?

A~oh miss akdoo, smile at least once a

day. *dramatic laugh*

K ~this ain't funny, u called me to say this?

A~dreaming about me baby?

K~no Ways, my days r not that bad

A~u broke my heart *dramatic cry*

Their sweet nok jhok continues, they sleep.

Next day at evening, she was coming from office to home, a car comes in full speed towards her, she falls on the road, her arm aches terribly, the car driver comes and takes her to car and drives to hospital, the doctor plasters her arm and says she has fracture and will get fine in one week. The driver drops her to her house, she goes to her flat by lift and rings the doorbell, he opens the door and gets concerned, he takes her to her room and makes her eat, they have an eyelock, Arnav kisses her forehead and leaves, she touches her forehead where he kissed, unknowingly a smile crepts on her face, the screen freezes on her smiling face.

Precap: Arnav decorates Khushi's room with his and her photos and keeps a note for her.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro