5 Facts

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I was tagged by Dragoncat16 , who didn't post the rules and I didn't feel like going on a huge search to find them! So I'll just post the facts and tag the 15 peoples :3

1. I haven't read a whole lot of popular series (ex: Percy Jackson, Wings of Fire, Twilight*saw the movie though*), and the only reason I started reading some of them was when I came home from school in sixth grade with the first Hunger Games book halfway done (much to the dismay of my mom). After that she started letting me have more book freedom.
2. I get scared WAY too easily and am at least a bit clumsy (a while back my sister scared me by poking my side and I smashed a glass bowl on the counter). Based on this, you can probably tell I don't do well with scary movies...
3. The two crushes I've had that lasted the longest both liked me for some period of time, though we never "dated" because that would be dumb (I don't have a crush at the moment, thankfully).
4. I have no clue whatsoever what I want to do with my life career-wise. I would like to travel and attempt a few new languages, and I love art-related stuff (writing, photography, drawing, singing, and somewhat dancing), but I don't know how I would get money to support myself and would probably keep those things as hobbies.
5. I have been in most of the positions along the cycle of bullying, as much as I hate to say. In around kindergarten I remember just not liking this one kid who kept getting in trouble and I tended to be kinda mean to him for it, which I completely regret. If I ever meet him and remember, I hope I'll be able to make it up to him. In seventh grade I was bullied a bit, though nothing too severe happened because I told my mom and the teachers who instructed classes I had with him and he left the school later on. As for being a bystander/someone who intervenes, there is a furry at my school who is sometimes picked on and I sometimes tell the person being mean to knock it off (regretfully not all the time).

Well that ended up MUCH more in-depth than I thought it would! Time to tag people!
fadedoves NylonWolfieAJ A_Crystal_Clod ACatwithWings Arcanada artyplacething AyatoKyoto BarbraBitch Cascadingg oceanbridge natsu_dragneel05 YouKnowImHamiltrash palmtree0602 cookiewaffle564 TCA_fanfic
Sorry if you were tagged, it's just business!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro