2023 update from the depths of fuck knows

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Yeah, so like- I'm 16 now. Whoopdeedoo. I've been looking back on all the lovable cringe on this account and decided to post a redraw of a redraw I did in THIS very art book.

Now, since my account is definitely dead- I obviously won't be posting in my old main stories. Just a small update for those who somehow liked me enough to reading list my art book???

Back in 2019 I posted this redraw

Now around this time, this was about my PEAK. Like I fr thought I could get no better lol.

I love going back and reminiscing on the bs I posted all over the internet, its fun to see how much I've grown- not just as like, an artist and creative writer- but as a person too. Obviously I'm not an adult yet, and I have a lot of maturing to do. But I feel like I've become a better and more sensible person in the past 4 or so years since my previous peak in Wattpad.

So, as a symbol of my growth- and of course to celebrate the fnaf film, I redrew this old piece a week or so ago

I love seeing how much I've grown, and if any of my old friends still use this site- I'm sure you've grown too. And I love you all for it.

World signing off, it always seems to be the last time. But maybe I'll be back next year o7

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro