#81: Nina Nanners

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

FINALLY DONE WITH THIS B**** (Sorry, I'm not really in the best of moods ^^')

Name: Nina Nanners the Monkey

Full name: Nina Eliza Nanners

Nickname(s): Nini; Monkey-Butt (By her
mom)

BOB: 7/5

Species: Monkey

Skin Color: Peach

Eye Color: Blue-Green

Fur Color: Magenta/Pink

Hair Color: Hottish-Pinkish w/ a bit of Blonde (I guess? I used a mix of Peach, Carmine Red, Crimson Red, Blush Pink and a tiny bit of white to get the color right...)

Personality: Cheerful; Funny

Power(s): N/A (Can't think of anything)

Ability(ies): Climbing; Enhanced Agility; Enhanced Strength; Hanging from her tail; Super hearing; Swinging on vines and tree branches; Super grip; Hand-to-Hand Combat.

Weakness(es): Getting hit in the stomach; Obsessed with Bananas; Is Vulnerable in the air (When she swings from branches or vines.)

Like(s): BANANAS!!!!! Comedy shows; Climbing trees; Shopping; Hanging out with Misha and their other friends; Making her friends and family laugh; Being a comedian.

Dislike(s): Eggman Nega; Eggman; When the stores are sold out of Bananas; Being shot at while swinging in the air; People having no sense of humor.

Friend(s): Misha; Blaze; Silver; Marine; Sonic and Friends.

Enemy(ies): Dr. Eggman Nega; Dr. Eggman; Knuckles and Shadow's "Horrible Sense of Humor."

(Nina: *Cough Cough* Edgelord (Shadow) *Cough Cough* Hothead (Knuckles)

Shadow: EXCUSE ME?!

Knuckles: WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?!

Nina: ?! EEK!!! *runs away*

Shadow and Knuckles: GET BACK HERE!!!

Nina: HELP MEH!!!!!!!)

0_0 Oookay? Anywho, sorry for not posting guys, a lot of stuff has been happening lately so its been difficult to work on any new drawings of even a new character. I hope you guys understand and have a wonderful day. Bye my Lovely Rosebuds!!!
~🌹LavyRose🌹~

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro