#87: Charmcaster and Alayna's Outfit Redesign~ GC Rough Draft

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I've been thinking about redesigning Charmcaster and Alayna's outfits for a while now, so I played around on my Gacha Club app and came up with this.

The reason why I wanted to remake their attire is because...As I was looking at all of my story rough drafts, my artwork, and the previous roleplays that I've done with my friends in the past, I kind of took notice of how their outfits didn't exactly suit them well. While Charmcaster's original outfit was nice and simple, I remembered and important detail in her background story, which is sadly not in her BIO chapter at the moment. You see, Caster used to have Sonic's quill syle back when when she was younger. Not only that, her aquamarine highlights were beginning to appear as well. For Alayna's case, her original outfit was red dress with a black ribbon belt, white gloves and red sneakers, and when she was much younger, she was only in a brown shirt and black shorts when she escaped from the orphanage she got placed in. (I will add her in the BIO book soon 😅.) As the two traveled together, the pink and blue hedgehog's quills which again, literally looked like Sonic's quickly style, minus her bangs of course,) were growing so long, it ended up giving her severe headaches. Her rabbit friend had suggested to cut them, but for some reason, Caster felt like there was something special about her quills, and if she were to cut them, then they would loose that special ability. So, they made a stop at nearby town called Quiliton, where they met a female black, gray and white cat named Shasta, her mother Lena, who owned both a hair salon, her father, who was a doctor, and her older brother Chris, who was a well-known fashion designer and openly gay. Upon seeing the tired and ill duo (Caster was running a high fever and Alayna had injured her arm), they family took them in and nurses back to health. After hearing the princess's story about her old life and how she and her friend were looking for their friends/sister and father, the feline family were willing to help them in any way they can. So, Leona gave Charmcaster a new quill style that would both help decrease the amount of headaches the pink and blue hedgehog has been receiving, and also make her not recognizable to the people who work for her wicked stepmother. Leona even gave Alayna a nice hairdo and even dyed the tips of her hair red, to match her pyrokenetic abilities. As for their attire, thanks to Chris's creativity and Shasta's clever thinking, the duo now look both Bad A** and Cute as can be.

I hope this explanation helps out a bit. I will actually draw Charmcaster and Alayna in their new outfits soon, but with my schedule and the Holidays coming around, it will most likely be a while. I'll see you all around, and to my roleplay buddies out there, if you wanna rp with me on a few "certain somebodie's" reaction to their attire, please start it off and I'll join in too when I get the chance. 😊 I'll see you next time my Lovely Rosebuds!!!

~🌹LavyRose🌹~

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro