Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

MAX AND THE other gentlemen sat in a different room watching tv which showed all 50 of the girls. They each looked around to find a girl they would like to get to know better but they didn't find much. There was this one girl that made them laugh with her eating non stop.

They all continued to talk to each other but kept their eyes on the tv. That's when they saw the organic girls walk in as if they were the main characters. Max used to have a thing for Chanel but stopped when her parents were tryna get her and Son married.

"Look it's your girl" Jin smiles nudging Son's arm.

The screen was still showing the organic girls when a girl with black straight hair, perfect glass skin, pink plumped lips. Thats not only what made her stand out. It was what she was wearing. She wore black baggy jeans, with a light pink shirt. All the other girls besides one dressed up cute. But she dressed up normal. And that's what caught Max's attention.

As Hea, walked in all the girls immediately stared at her whispering. But it wasn't bad whispering, it was compliments. The black haired girl could tell the girl in front of her aka Lady #1, was intimidated, but she quickly fixed her reaction and sent Hea a dirty look and walked in front of the stage.

"Hello, and welcome, Ladies! You all know the gentleman from their videos, but don't you think it's time to meet in person? Without further delay, let's welcome the gentleman!" That's when all 5 men walked onto the stage as the girls screamed and jumped up and down.

Hea walked to the side where it was less crowded as she kept her eyes on each men.

"Oh my god, oh my god. MAX, MAX" one of the girls continue to yell. Usually, Hea finds yelling annoying but this girl was adorable and looked sweet and happy.

"Max, would you like to say something?" The host asks handing him the mic.

"Wassup! Welcome to the farm studio. Is anyone else... feelings hot?" Max asks as she looked over at Hea keeping eye contact with her as he started taking his blouse off showing his rock hard abs. He looked away from the girl when Almond stopped him.

"Settle down, Max. Calm down, calm down"

The same adorable girl spoke up again "Chal, Chal, Chal... Son's looking at you! Listen up, everybody. Son belongs to Chanel, and don't touch Max, he belongs to me. Body, your body. Take it off"

Hea rolled her eyes, ignoring whatever the other men were saying as she looked around spotting a camera. She stuck her middle finger up mouthing 'Wait, til I get home Minho' then looked back as if nothing had happened.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro