Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

HEA WAS CURRENTLY laying back on the pool chairs looking at the stars and let the warm breeze engulf her. It was a peaceful quiet, relaxing night. Well, at least it was until the girl was rudely interrupted by Max.

He placed down the drink and two cups on the small table and took a seat on the chair next to the girl. She didn't bother looking his way until he spoke up catching her attention.

"Hey you. I've been watching you swim... training for the Olympics?"

Hea sighed looking away from the boy and back to the dark sky "I thought I was clear?" With that she got up and began walking back to the building.

"Why does it have to be Paper?" Max asks making the girl stop.

The girl thought about it before smiling to herself "I guess I only like things that are the best". Max busted out in laughter making Hea almost laugh with him but she quickly cleared her throat and looked down at him "is that funny?"

Max sighed "Oh, alright" he then got up now standing in front of Hea "tell you what. Let's keep this polite, then if you really don't like me, I'll leave you alone. Come on, that's more than fair"

Hea didnt know how she got herself into this. She was sitting on the chair she was previously sitting on along with Max as they drank and talked. Well, he talked she listened.

"That night, Sons face was all swollen. He'd had some teeth out, and I thought it would be so funny to draw on his face, take a picture and then put it on socials. I was kind of a troll" Max says laughing at the memory.

Hea's eyes widened remembering her brother had showed her the picture "I remember that. It went viral with the hashtag #Sonthecuterabbit"

"It did. It trended globally, I was mad. So mad I didn't sleep the next three nights. With Son, it doesn't matter. He's always the star. And for me, no matter how hard I try... I am just the backup. Life can be so unfair"

Hea almost felt sympathy for the boy in front of her "If it makes it any better I would choose you over Son". The girl immediately regretted it.

Max turned to her looking at her in the eyes with a smile as he placed his hand on the other side of her legs "You're cute. I can't look away"

Hea cleared her throat "cheers" she then took a sip from her drink but stopped seeing Max laugh. LAUGH. Why was he laughing? And why was he staring? The girl became flustered so she tried her hardest not to make eye contact with the boy.

"I guess I'll have to keep trying" Max states staring at the girl which made her laugh awkwardly and chug down her drink "You sure... you should have that much?"

"I like it so yes I can" Hea answers taking a sip of her drink.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro