Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hi! It's been a while
I promise I'll start posting more soon, I just don't have much time rn, school is kicking my ass, my health is not the best and I'm busy with my band getting ready for the charity concert we'll be a part of during WOŚP (polish charity)

Art dump time, jothing fully done or anything

2,5 hour portrait of a model made during the workshops
It's a bit off with the proportions but I'm working on stuff like full body drawings. It's not finished yet

The legs were in a very weird position and the model kept moving so it was a nightmare, pls ignore them lmao

I've tried the "painter" way of sketching to make bigger pencil drawings in shorter time by using messy lines, its not really my style but I'm just learning to work fast:

Usually I Focus more on clean lines and stuff like I did here:

^I will be retouching this piece next week to fix the light and shadow

I still struggle with paint. It's not really my thing. I've been using paint only for like 5 months or smth but it feels like I should be better at it by now xd

A bonus sneak peek into how my polish notebook looks like, my teacher had a heart attack when he saw how messy it was lmao

Also I've been thinking, if you ever wanted me to make a tutorial or explain how I do things please tell me. If you want to see me do something specific, maybe I'll have some time for that?
Thanks and see you in a bit :D

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro