1: Intro

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hello hello! Welcome to the land of art! All are welcome here, both artists and viewers alike. I do hope you enjoy your stay. Let me introduce myself.

Name: Kareena
Grade: Freshman (9th)
Birthday: March 23, 2003
Zodiac: Aries ♈️
Likes (in emojis): 🎨🎉🌟🌸💕💍👨‍👩‍👧‍👧🐶🐷🦄🐢🐙🐘🐈🌈☀️❄️⛄️🍎🍌🍉🍓🍒🍑🍙🥨🍫🍩🍪⚽️🚲🏆🎻🎧🎵📱✈️🏝🎆🎁💎🎀📚🖍📝☮️🇮🇳
Dislikes (also in emojis): 🐜🕷🐍🦇🔥🌪⛈🍍🥝🍳🍕🎂☕️🏀🧘🏻‍♀️🥁🚨🚔🎢🗻💣🚬🛒📄📓📰💔📵
What I do: (For fun😄) draw, watch anime, read, listen to music, run track, babysit (Not for fun😒) homework, study, school, also track sometimes

That's some basic info about me. ^_^ If you wanna get to know me more, check out my bio or just dm me. My inbox is always open. 😉

Requests:
Collabs:✔️Dm me
Art Trades:
Commissions:

(These, ^ will change depending on my business levels.) If there's a check next to the option and you're interested, dm me. I'll see what I can do, but no guarantees on anything.

FAQs
If you have any questions about me or my art, feel free to comment. If I get asked the same question repeatedly or if I find it important, I will add it to this page.

Q. What markers do you use?
A. Most of you know that I use copic markers for the majority of my coloring, but I still get this question allllllll the time. I use copics! I own around 60 copics, a set of classics, a handful of ciao and some in the sketch form. My colors are hand-selected so I have the basics and a bunch of my preferred colors. If you're curious, some of my favorites are BG45, B05, B00, BV11, Bv13, BV17, (great set of blue violets,) V15, Rv66, R81, and E05. I lean towards the more pastel colors, but then I often layer with darker ones. If you're looking into buying copics, I definitely advise it, but be warned because they are really expensive! A lot of people think they're overpriced, and maybe they are, but they are alcohol-based and for the beautiful colors and easy ability to blend... I'll just say they're the best markers I've ever used.

Q. What do you use for inking/ lineart?
A. For inking, I have a variety of Micron pens to choose from. If you're thinking about buying some, I recommend black ones; sizes 01 and 03 are my favorites, but my drawings are moderately small. I also use Staedtler pens. I have a set of 20 colors with 0.3 mm tips but they are not waterproof.

Q. Have you ever done digital art? Do you ever still do it?
A. Technically yes, but rarely. I think digital drawing is so cool, but I never really got into it. Twice, I went though phases where I tried digital art. Both times lasted for about a month until I went back to the paper and pen. I used to do my collabs digitally too, but I can only do the coloring. Every once in a while, I'll play around on MediBang or IbisPaint, (both free apps for digital art,) but I rarely finish those drawings. So if you've seen/ get to see one of my digital drawings, consider yourself lucky.

Q. When did you start drawing?
A. Honestly, I've been drawing ever since I could hold a pencil. Even when I was little, I'd sit with my crayons and color those princess coloring books for hours. So yes, I've always loved art, but I didn't start taking it seriously until 2 years ago, when I was around 11 or 12. I know I started drawing anime art when I was 12, since my first ever anime drawing was made back in 2015. I don't know where it is currently, but wow did I suck at art back then. 😂 My first anime was Fairy Tail and that first anime drawing was of Levy, one of my favorite characters. Since then, I've been drawing a lot of anime-style art and I've also gotten way into anime. If you're an otaku too, I'll be happy to fangirl with you anytime. 😜

Q. What are your favorite animes?
A. Ok, this could go one forever but here are a few...
-BNHA
-Sword art Online
-No Game No Life
-Re: Zero
-Sailor Moon
-Naruto
-Attack on Titan (SnK)
-Fairy Tail
I'm gonna leave it at that, but I'm obsessed with so many more.

Now, for a drawing...

This is the first colored drawing I made this year, 2018, and it's on the cover of this book. The girl is an OC of my friend on Instagram's, so I can't take credit for her kawaii design. (Don't you just love those star buns? I loveeee! 💖) The drawing was made by me though.

Date (that I finished the drawing) 📆: Jan 8, 2018
Materials 🎨: Copic markers, Micron pens, Sakura jelly roll pen, washi tape, Strathmore sketch paper

I hope you like it for my first post in this book. If you do, it would be great if you hit the star button or leave a comment. Thank you! 😝💕

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro