10: Shiro

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

At this point we've all realized just how amazing I am at updating. It's been around 3 weeks since I finished this drawing, but I never posted it on wattpad. 😬😂

It's a picture of Shiro from the anime No Game No Life (10/10 recommend👌). I've wanted to draw her for a while so I finally got around to it and did it on some nice paper too. I normally draw in my 8" x 10" sketchbook, which works for me, but really is a mess. For this drawing, I worked on a larger page that was 11" x 14" and let me tell you, it took much longer. I also did a detailed background which I don't always draw but still, this piece took me forever!

Anyways, here's Shiro floating in her world of games above the Earth. This is just the lineart which in itself took over an hour!

I don't know how long the coloring took, but it was days of sitting at my desk shading and blending.

📆 Aug 2, 2018
🎨 Copic markers, Micron pens, white Sakura jelly roll pen, Borden and Riley bleedproof paper

I don't know about you, but I'm actually kinda proud of how Shiro came out. A lot of times when I look at my finished drawings, every mistake jumps out at me. And somehow when I look at other people's art, it seems flawless. I never feel like my art is good enough, especially compared to other artists for this reason. I'm sure a bunch of you can relate to me being so hard on myself, but for once I'm satisfied with a drawing. Let's see how I feel about it in a month! 😂

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro