13: Inktober Art Dump

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I know I said that I would participate in Inktober, but I haven't really posted anything. (I lowkey post once a month... 😝) I did though draw a few entries for Inktober. They all kinda suck, but here comes an art dump...

This is just a simple lineart, but it's supposed to be Kotori Minami from Love Live. I designed a different outfit so it doesn't really look like her. I was thinking about coloring this, but chances of me getting around to it are low.

📆 Oct 7th, 2018
🎨 Micron pens, sketchbook paper

Next is a project I worked on for my art teacher in school. My high school is actually the school that famous illustrator Charles Addams graduated from. This fall, my town hosted an event to celebrate him and his art and they wanted student drawings from the high school. My art teacher assigned a project to draw a cartoon inspired by Charles Addams. I'm boring so I just drew the Addams family. Since it was around Halloween, I put them in simple costumes to go trick-or-treating.

Charles Addams believed that all people deserve to be loved, even if they are different. The Addams family was created to be creepy and weird, but to shows that all families should love each other. I wanted to show that despite its differences, the Addams family still loves each other and wants to have fun. They are alike any other family that would dress up and trick-or-treat on Halloween.

📆 Oct 12th, 2018
🎨 Micron pens, black copic marker, Sakura white jelly roll pen, 9x12 paper

Did I actually draw a half-decent male for this next one?! I have to hope so. It's not that exciting, but just a little sketch I inked.

📆 Oct 20th, 2018
🎨 Micron pens, orange Staedtler pen, blue copic marker, Strathmore sketch paper

This next one is a mood... I don't normally post sad drawings, but this one isn't that bad. I mean, things have been rough irl. School and cross country have been making me physically and mentally sick. (The amount I've been throwing up lately is terrible.) Sometimes I just want to curl up in a ball and hide from all my problems.

📆 Oct 23
🎨 Staedtler pens, sketchbook paper

This is the last drawing for Inktober 2018. Not all witches are evil. This one uses her magic to grow flowers. She loves the moon and the stars so I guess nature is just her thing.

📆 Oct 28th, 2018
🎨 Micron pens, copic markers, Strathmore sketch paper

Sorry for the long post! I hope there was something half-decent in the chapter. My art had just been crap lately. I know it's late, but I hope you all had a happy Halloween and good Day of the Dead.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro