29: DTIYS for Daniela

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I don't even know what to write as the description other than "another DTIYS!" This one is for one of my senpai's on Instagram. Her username is @msbutterd. Her digital art is amazing. When I saw her DTIYS artsy girl, I knew I wanted to redraw it. Look, it's so pretty!

I'm so mad at myself because I left out so many of the exciting details, especially the paint tube earrings. It wasn't intentional and I am honestly confused too. I think what happened was that I started the sketch for the drawing, then had to leave halfway through and had to leave it unfinished on my desk. The next time that I resumed drawing, it looked like the sketch had already been finished, (but really it was missing the details,) so I just inked it without thinking twice. It wasn't until I started coloring and I pulled up the photo for reference again that I realized that I had forgotten some of the special details! I didn't have enough time to start over and I wanted to post something on time, so this had to do. 😞

📆 Aug 21st, 2019
🎨 Copic markers, Micron pens, white Sakura jelly roll pen, Strathmore sketch paper

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro