33: Zentangle Grid

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Long time no post! Not on here or Insta. Life has been crazy lately. Lemme tell you, junior year of high school is rough! The amount of homework... I can't even explain. There's always a test or project. Every time I finish an assignment, there's another one with just no time in between. There's just no time to draw! I normally do homework until 12:00-1:00am so the few times I finish earlier than that, I choose to go straight to bed. At this point, getting 8 hours of sleep is a gift. I try to at least sleep on Saturday or Sunday. But even my weekends are so busy. I'm taking the SAT in a few weeks so I have been studying for that too. At least our cross country season is over. You'd expect for me to have a little bit more time because of that, but nope. Somehow the 2 hours I would spend at practice just disappear. I don't know if I'm just much slower when I know that I have more time... I suck at time management.

Ok, enough of my complaining because I did find time to squeeze in a drawing this weekend. This is a gift for my grandpa for his 75th birthday. It was a bit rushed, but I think it looks pretty cool.

📆 Nov 17th, 2019
🎨 Micron pens, Strathmore sketch paper

Alright, I have to get back to work now. The grind doesn't stop for celebrations.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro