8~What Is It That I Feel With You?

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Maya fell on the sand with Arjun on top of her. They had an eyelock.

Zaalima.. kyun hain dooriyan

Hun tenu labban main kahan..

Das tenu labban main kahan..

Sun mere humsafar

Kya tujhe itni si bhi khabar

Sun mere humsafar

Ki teri saansein chalti jidhar

Rahungi bas wahin umrr bhar
Rahungi bas wahin umrr bhar, haaye

His hands were on her waist and he couldn't take his eyes off her. Her hands were on his chest and her eyes were fixated on his eyes, she never knew but these were the only eyes in which she loved to drown even though he didn't had naturally blue eyes but he wore blue lenses for her as she loved him with blue eyes and so did he.

Muskurana bhi tujhi se seekha hai
Dil lagane ka tu hi tareeka hai
Aitbaar bhi tujhi se hota hai
Aaun na hosh mein main kabhi
Baahon mein hai teri zindagi

Hai nahi tha pata
Ki tujhe maan lungi Khuda
Ki teri galiyon mein iss qadar
Aaungi ab har pehar

O sun mere humsafar
Ki teri saansein chalti jidhar
Rahungi bas wahin umrr bhar
Rahungi bas wahin umrr bhar, haaye

Mere zaalima...

Her hair blew and came on his face and he tucked her hair behind her ear. A wave came and the drops came on their face. 'Looks like you want to stay in my arms till eternity,' he said knowingly and she came back to senses and sat up hugging her knees resting her chin on her arms looking at the waves of the sea. He too sat up and placed his hand on her shoulder. 'I was joking,' he said and she kept her head on his shoulder.

'I understand Arjun, but I feel different with you, I m different with others and someone else with you, I feel like this since childhood but I m telling you about it today, what is it that I feel with you Arjun?' she asked thoughtfully. 'I too feel the same with you, maybe it's love,' he replied. 'Love?' she asked lifting her head from his shoulder. 'Yes, I love you from childhood but never told you and when I wanted to tell you, you got married to Kabir, but now I can't wait more, I have become mad in love,' he confessed.

She smiled and kept her head on his shoulder again. 'Even I m madly in love with you,' she replied. 'What?' he asked happily. 'Yes, I love you Arjun, when you are near me, I feel safe, I feel good as well, how you helped me get fine, no doctor can do that,' she said and he kissed her forehead. She too kissed his cheek. 'I love you too, humesha, bohat sara,' he replied. 'Then what are you waiting for? Let's do what we've waited for since long, I m sure now we're old enough to do it,' she replied and he giggled agreeing to her.

Durga smiled at Dev's words. 'Dev, are we going to stay together?' she asked. 'Yes,' he replied. 'But Dev, I live with my chhoti and my ma and pa,' she said. 'You can go to them once you're OK,' he replied. 'But why are you worrying so much for me? Who am I of yours?' she asked. 'Durga we're married,' he said unknowingly. 'What? Seriously? Look I think you're playing a prank on me by making me stay with you, you might be wanting to do something else with me,' she replied trying to suppress her laughter looking at his face that had a serious look.

'Means what I will do?' he asked in confusion. 'Can you come closer to me? I want to whisper, I can't say loudly, please?' she asked innocently. 'But,' he began but she gave him a pleading look and he agreed and brought his ear closer to her. Without thinking further, she kissed his cheek and he looked at her in a shock while she pressed her lips hard. She started laughing after two minutes too much that he became more shocked at her laughter and she tried hard to stop her laughter.

'What was that Durga?' he asked in a shock while she kept laughing. 'I was just checking your reaction, I feel a connection with you so I did this to see your reaction,' she replied still laughing and finally stopped. 'Means you don't have any connection with me at all?' she pouted. 'I have, but it's just that you have had a memory loss and doctor said that you should remember things slowly even if someone else make you remember them,' he replied. 'Hmm, the name Sangeeta is good but Durga is also the name of our Goddess and I was named after Her, so I like Durga more.'

They smiled at each other. Sanjana was shocked on Shanaya's words. 'What? You are twin of Durga?' she asked. 'Yes, look at these photos, we are twins, even though her face is changed now, but we are still twins only,' she replied. Sanjana looked at the photos and then at her. 'Why you both got separated? You lived with your father but she lived with mother, why?' she asked. 'I, Durga, ma, pa, Maya and Arohi were a happy family together, Arohi still lives with papa, until she entered our lives and destroyed our happy home,' Shanaya said, first she was happy but suddenly her smile faded. 'Who?' Sanjana asked. Shanaya's eyes pooled up with tears while her face had an angry expression.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro