300 reads!!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

-before the intro-

Kn:Kiara? What are ya doing in my home? And how did ya get here?

Tails' X tornado

Kn:what do u want?

We are gonna celebrate 300 reads!

Kn:got Mountain Dew?

(Grabs six cans of MD) hell yea...there's 5 more that contains six cans each btw

Kn:cool(fist bumps me) come in ya guys!

Everyone who are in the X tornado!(Shadow too)
------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! It's me Kiara from Bloodyruby12 and I would like to say thanks for the 300+ reads!

Olly:Already?! Yay!!

Ash:so...what are we gonna do with this chapter?

We can play games!

Sh:but no one requested games...pa-

Before u insult me or whatever, yes we have poker in one of our dares so...

Sh:who is gonna play a game?

I'll tell ya later anyway...lets answer and do our dares!!

To Ruby and Val....what do ya think of ur dates

Well...Rookie and I went on more dates like going to the park to take a stroll...we even had ice cream...then he confessed to me that he has feelings for me so now...we are a thing now...

Val:After that date Mighty and I began to hang out at the Arcades! It's always fun with him...then he started to confess his felling to me and I told him I feel the same way!

Olly:I'm glad that ur not alone!

Ir:To Sonic and Amy, did u used to date any other girls/guys before u started dating each other?...oh my...

Sonamy:nah...we never date others unless it's each other so...

Aww...

Ash:To Knuckles...this is gonna be a touchy subject but what caused u to break up with Julie-Su...

...what happened?

Kn:...to be honest...we have a good relationship but she told me that she has to be away for a long time...and that's how I found out why she was away...she wants to make money for me...and the Chaotix...I soon found out that she is part of the military...at first I was not shocked that she would apply this kind of job(yea I know she has a pistol so...)so I was about to inform the Chaotix about it and guess what's their reaction...

Ash:sadness...came by because...

Ve:she was with us and was about to leave and says goodbye to us...but since Knuckles came in to our home too early they stood facing each other

Kn:...Julie said that we should've broke up early so that the emotions won't get to us but I told her that I understand what she meant...and...I don't wanna tell u the rest I'll be back...(goes into his room)

Everyone:(feels bad)

Ya want me to get him?

Ash and Ti:sure thing

(Knocks) knock knock it's Kiara...

Ash:(Kiara, WTF?)

Kn:(in his room)...come in

Ash:(oh-_-)

(Opens the door and enters then closes the door)
So...

Kn:I didn't tell this part to Tikal...but I told her that she wasn't the first girl to date and I mentioned her name...she seems envious about it at first but...she likes my honesty and understands how I feel...

(Oh I get it now...she passed)So what happened...

Kn:before the break up we had that one last kiss...the saddest kiss before our break up and goodbye...and we parted... a few months of not seeing her Vector read the news paper about the military and Julie was involved...died in a plane crash...

(I knew it!) I'm sorry for your loss...

Kn:I get it...it's hard to move on once u guys would mention her name so...she's not a bad ex...she's my ex for a reason

And that reason is to help you gain finance for u and ur friends...if she wants u to live longer, then earn for a living

Kn:that's what she said before this happens!

Holy moly...we better get out of ur room, we got more things to finish so...fist bump?(raises my fist)

Kn:Fist bump(fist bumps me) and btw, ur knock knock kinda cheered me up!

Kn and me:(comes out with small smiles)

Kn:I'm okay now!

Ch:yay!(clomps at me and Knuckles)

Kn:Hahahaha

^_^ Hehehehe

Cri:to Tikal, were u jealous of Julie-Su dating Knuckles

Ti:...at first because I want to be his first girl to date but since he(partially) told me a tragic story about it, I just feel bad but I'm glad that he gets to move on after what happened...and we earned for a living...that what she wanted from him

Kn:glad that u understand(hugs Tikal)

Ti:(hugs back) ^^

To Sally, how are Bunnie and Antoine doing?

Sal:oh they are alright, they are a thing btw

Ah yes, opposites attract!

Ash:To Rouge, can u speak French

Ro:is it because my name means red in French? Then no...

Sh:(yea...I think she told me that since her mother isn't around for along time then...this happens)

To Khan, do u know any martial arts?

Khan:yes!

Okay...to Amy and Cream...now that Tikal is as good a baker as u two, why don't the three of u open a bakery together!

Team Rose:yay! But after this one is that okay?

Sure!

Olly:To Elias...what happened between u and Megan?

Elias:While Knuckles' story is tragic...mine is worse...

What happened?

Elias:she got robotized by Eggman(bloody bastard)...and Unlike my sister who got robotized and stay alive...Megan didn't make it due to the explosion...but I remembered back then when she's not robotized, she told me that it's okay to love another when she passed before that happens...and I did what she told me to...be happy

Ash:aww...Crimson, ya better take care of him

Cri:sure thing! And sorry for ur loss...

Elias:it's okay love, it always happens to the bet of us(kisses her cheek)

To Tails, rebuild E-102 Gamma

Ta:sure(builds outside with a lot of tools and metal)

Kn:I better give him a drink(pours a glass of water and goes outside with it)

Ta(outside):Thanks Knuckles

Kn:no problem Tails(goes inside)

Ti:aww that's nice(kisses his cheek)

Kn:^^he's my guest, and so are you guys so how can I say no to hard work and cuteness...and friendly visitors?

While at it, Sonic and Amy should watch the entire first season of Star vs the Forces of Evil! I love that show

Olly:me too!!

Sonamy:does it have wifi?

Kn:sadly no...

Ir:don't worry I got this baby here!(brings her handmade thing that gives off signal and Internet)

So:woah! What's that called?

Ir:my Invention...with a little help from Tails too it's called "Internet 3000"

Am:may Knuckles have it?

Ir:sure! Oh and don't overuse it tho...if it's heated ya better rest it for 30 minutes...otherwise it's not working anymore...

Sonamy and Knuckles:thanks!

Sonamy:(brings it to Knuckles' bedroom and opens Sonic's laptop and set the wifi up and search for the whole Season of the said tv show)

Kn:no kinks in my room! X)

Sonamy:shut up Knuckles!!

While they're doing their thing,Scourge has to suckle Fiona's neck...and leave a hickey...ya better do that outside

Kn:the closet is occupied, the bedroom is also occupied...so do it outside please...we have kids who read this and not to mention...don't do it in front of Tails and the kids!

Scourgiona:(does it outside and went back inside)

Ta:(went inside)hey guys! I did it! Here it is!

E-102:???

Everyone:woah!

Ash:Mighty and Rookie...wait where did they go?

Mig:Val! I got ya something well two things...(shows the accessories)

(Her promise ring)

(Her Charm bracelet)

Val:wow! Those are awesome...thanks Mighty(wears them and hugs him)

Mig:^\\\\\\\^

Rook:H-hey Kiara...I got u these...(shows the accessories)
(My promise ring)

(My Charm Bracelet)

Oh my gosh...how do u know that red garnet is my birthstone?(kisses his cheek)

Rook:>\\\\\\< y-you're welcome...

Everyone but said couple, Iris(obviously), Shadow(obviously), and Sonamy(Coz they're watching SVTFOE in Knuckles' bedroom):awww😍😍

Sh:...tough love and...I don't know what I can call on the other couple...

Ir:the fun loving couple or the...(thinks of a word) shy love?

Sh:I like the first choice better...

Ir:agreed...

To...me! I have to set my little brother up on a blind date with Cosmo...correction...I have a big brother!

Cri:yea...he's into Gunpla and not plants...

I'm pretty sure that my brother is 18 turning to 19 tomorrow on June within 16 days!

Kn:so old...Cosmo is like...8 half my age...and Espio's too

Es:???

Sorry r4151n  my brother is too old for Cosmo...
Anyway...to Espio and Vector...play poker with each other...umm Espio...can ya

Es:I know. I'll call Vector...(Vector answers the call)

Ve(on the phone):hello?

Es(on the phone):poker one on one?

Ve(on the phone):hell yea! I'll get the cards!...where are ya guys

Es(on the phone):At Knuckles' place...

Ve(on the phone):aww how can I get up there...?

Shadow? Please? With the take ya to a fancy date for u and Rouge and I'm gonna pay on top

Sh:Ya better be and....fine(raises the Chaos Emerald)Chaos...Control!(teleports to Vector's place)

-Later-

Sh:(teleports with Clingy Vector)

Ve:(shows everyone poker cards with a big smile)

Es:let's do this!

-during poker-

Ve:(sweating)

Es:(calm)

Ash and Olly:(betting on who wins)

Ve:ha! I got four houses I win!

Es:...not yet...4 aces

Ve:(jaw drops)

Olly:dangit...(gives Ash 1000 rings)

Ash:hell yea! Nice one ninja!

Es:(winks at Ash)

Ash:>v<

Olly:it's okay Vector, you'll win next time!

Ve:least that I had fun!

Es:me too!

Sonamy:(comes out of the room chatting about shipping Starco)

Olly:I see that u like the show

So:yea!

Am:it's awesome

Ash:cool!

Okay! To Sonia and Manic, u have to play a video game "Dance Dance Revolution"

Kn:the only problem is that I don't have television...

Everyone except Tikal and Knuckles:WHAT?!

Ash:I see no problem here tho...it's peaceful

Olly:I agree

Shadow, ya know the drill

Sh:Sonia, Manic, Kiara cmon(raises the Emerald as us three grab on him) chaos control!(teleports with them)

Hell yea! We're going to the mall

Sh:don't make me change my mind...

Sonia:(went a into the mall and sees arcades that also includes dance dance revolution) I'm going first(selects Sayonara trip and dances)

Aww cute!

Man:not bad sis but can u do this?(selects Club Spices)

Sh:(take a picture of them)#Fakerssiblingsdancinglikefools(says it while typing and posts it on Instagram) wanna selfie with the coolest?

Hahahahah...hell yea!(takes selfie with the coolest)But for post that tho just tell Rouge that we are with friends or something...

Sh:sure! I have more selfies with her than...others to be honest...

It's okay...just make sure it's not the same duplicates so that u can save storage on ur phone

Sh:thanks for the tip!

Happy to help the coolest

Sh:u are my official close friend

I can't beat Rouge for that tho...

Sh:she's my girlfriend and u are my close friend besides Maria and Ash(your side)

Okay, thanks!(looks at the readers)oh and by the way, tell me in the comments on who won in Dance Dance Revolution. Thanks for reading this and if ya want more chapters, comment down below so that I won't miss a thing! Thanks again and I'll see ya in the next one....

Everyone:(goes to the mall where we were located) bye!!

Jeebus guys! U got there quick! Anyway...bye!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro