170: Favorite Songs

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Question from CrazyMetroid101

For the team: What's your favorite song by us weirdos on Earth?

Fox McCloud: "I hate to sound biased, but I'm a huge fan of the song called 'Inside of Me,' on that thing called YouTube. Apparently it's by someone called MandoPony? But I really like it, it's about me, so..."

Falco Lombardi: "Just like you, to like a song all about you... I know the song is Japanese, and doesn't make much sense, but it's called 'Bluebird,' and I think it was used on a TV show? I saw it once on TV and really liked it ever since..."

Krystal: "You two are so predictable... My favorite is 'Closer,' I feel like it really describes me... Although you readers might not know a whole lot about my past because SOMEONE named TheFoxMcCloud is taking so long writing it!!!"

TheFoxMcCloud: "Note to self... Don't make Krystal angry. Write more... Sorry!!"

Slippy Toad: "Before you guys get started and I miss my chance, my favorite Earthly song is...... 'Try Everything,' from the movie 'Zootopia!' I just saw it recently and loved it!"

Falco Lombardi: "Slippy, you would..."

Slippy Toad: "Oh come on, Falco! You watched it with me and you really liked it! Remember?..."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro