193-195: Falco's Past, Earth Visits, and Special Guest!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Falco Lombardi: "So before Star Fox... Well, I've been with them on and off. Before I came back, I was hanging with a gang known as the Hot Rodders.

See, there's our picture. That's Katt Monroe beside me, we joined together and have been friends since. Before the Hot Rodders, I was with Star Fox, and then before that, I was in the Cornerian Flight Academy. So I've been around, with Star Fox back and forth, and I've done some work on my own as well."

Fox McCloud: "Now, if I got to visit Earth, I would go just to see the fans. I'd really want to go to a Nintendo event and say hello to people."

Falco Lombardi: "Eh, I guess I'd go to Earth if I got the chance. Maybe just to relax, go find a beach somewhere and chill. I hear there are some good ones there."

Slippy Toad: "I'd go for some Earth food! And to see my crazy fans!"

Krystal: "I would like to go to Earth, mostly just to see how you guys live. I enjoy seeing new places and learning about new cultures, and yours would be interesting I'm sure."

TheFoxMcCloud: "Looks like we are having another special guest, please welcome Lucy Hare!"

Lucy Hare: "Hello! Hey everyone, Star Fox team, TheFoxMcCloud. Thanks for having me!

Would I ever start my own team? Well... Right now I'm quite content teaching astrophysics on Fichina, but I do a fair amount of flying and have my own personal fighter, the Sky Bunny. Maybe someday I would start my own team, that would be pretty awesome. Maybe I could call it... Star Bunny! Or something like that. Who knows? Maybe it will happen."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro