Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Welcome to the new year everyone! Glad we survived the torture known as 2023. Anyways, I have a few plans for this year.

For those of you wondering, yes the Wattpad TSLOP Community Discord server is still up. However, due to it being dead, the lack of people who wanna join and the overall situation that happened last year concerning a member (you all know who), I might just delete the server. I don't know yet, no one's shown much interest in it and hardly anyone is online. Sorry if you did want to join.

I do have new stories coming out this year. My new year's resolution is to finish up stories obviously so there's not gonna be a lot of new stuff. With that being said, I have at least two stories that I'm definitely releasing this year and they deal with my Solar System Cats series. On Earth Day, I'm releasing a whole new book for them. Meanwhile, I'm also going to release within this month or so a little spinoff. Essentially the planets are gonna be playing video games. I'm currently undecided on which so how does Among Us or Lethal Company sound?

Besides SSC, I have a few other ideas for books, mainly crossovers. I don't know if I'll release them this year or next year. One idea I know I'd like to write is a Bolt crossover. Other than that, I have short story collection ideas for when I finish some of my crossover stories. But my main goal is to finish stories so please don't pester me anymore about finishing stuff. I'm sure you guys noticed by now I had to delete some cuz someone had to ask when you finishing this. Next time they do that, I'm blocking them, calling them out and deleting more stuff. And of course you all know by now I had to cancel a new release cuz someone else had to make a similar comment. Trust me, if you were in my shoes and seen the things I've seen in 2023, you would be just as snappy.

This year I'm also gonna spend some time on YouTube with my new animatic series so don't be surprised if I'm not on Wattpad a lot. I'll do my best to update stories and stuff between YouTube, work and overall life. I hope you all have a great year!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro