2 Questions and Update

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Asked by rowanfreemaker

I prefer the Tiny x Princess ship.

Asked by naarethesith

As most of you know I don't write mature content. That's cuz I'm big softie in real life. I've never cursed, never drank or smoked (and never will) and I don't plan on getting married or having kids. In my stories, I keep things pretty subtle. For example, if someone's trying to curse it's usually under their breath or I come up with something creative. There is other stuff instead of alcoholic beverages and drugs. No smoking. And I absolutely do not write anything younger eyes shouldn't see. If something like does happen in a story, it's usually a period of time after it, like where the babies come into the world or the girl discovers she's pregnant.

Now, I don't write requests for this stuff. I apologize but it makes me feel weird. However, I might do something like fluff one shots, I think that's the term. And I'm not one hundred percent sure if I'll ever do that. Again, I apologize.

I also have an update for you guys. I'm currently watching Monsters vs Aliens, a movie I haven't seen in FOREVER. And since I'm brimming with so much inspiration, I'm gonna try getting Escape From Area Fifty Something, my short story for my book Monsters in NYC, done and hopefully get to The Series. I'll see you all later, bye.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro