[104] STEVE ROGERS

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

another requested by dytto109
hope ya like it!

this is part 1?

steve smiled into the kiss, enjoying how your fingers felt, scratching his scalp. you smiled back, not being able to help but share a laugh too.

❝oh, get a room, you two!❞

both of your smiles feel in an instant before parting. turning your head, you cocked a brow at your bother. ❝buck, stop. don't be all mad cause i can get laid and you can't.❞

steve sputtered beside you, choking on his own saliva and before turning away and coughing loudly. bucky's cheeks blushed with embarrassment, along with steve. he grumbled something under his breath before stalking away angrily.

you shook your head, turning back to steve to rub his back.

❝he's just jealous cause i got someone like you and i can also kick his ass if i need to.❞

bucky crossed his arms stubbornly, ❝nuh-uh.❞

yeah-huh.❞ you shot back, smirking. leaning in, you pressed a kiss to steve's cheek. ❝i have to go meet natasha for coffee. i'll call you later.❞

the two men watched you turn, exiting the building without looking back.

you awoke late that night to a sudden crash. the sound of glass breaking. you opened your eyes, staying completely still. it brought you back to your winter soldier training, and a chill ran down your spine. you could feel the goosebumps on your arms.

when the place was strangely quiet again, you slowly sat up. your door to the bedroom was opened enough where you could see into your common room.

turning your head, you saw steve still asleep, lying on his stomach and head turned away from you. an urge to run a hand down his bare back crept into your mind, but you pushed it away. swiftly getting out of bed, you tip-toed to the door, looking out with one eye.

you couldn't see anything, which only made your worry grow. the door was quiet as you opened it further, slipping out without a sound.

your feet carried you around the room stealthily.

for a crash on your floor of the tower, it seemed odd that friday didn't warn her of any intrusion. your frown deepened, starting to believe you overreacted to an accident.

when you finally found the window that the glass came from, you stood to your full height. your shoulders relaxed. studying the mess, you sighed quietly.

bending down, you carefully started to pick up the larger pieces.

the sudden crunch of glass being stepped on made you craned your head back. a man dressed in all-black military armour made you gasp before a bag was slapped over your head.

steve jolted from his sleep; your screams waking him. jumping out of bed, steve shoved on a pair of sweatpants before running out the room. by the time he reached the common area, his eyes widened in horror as he watched you get lifted out of the open window, and tossed onto a nearby helicopter.

his eyes spotted the large hydra symbol on the side of it, and sudden rage bubbled in his chest.

but it was too late, he ran to the window, staring out as the helicopter retreated from the tower.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro