6: Silent Arguement

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Shuichi just stared at them. "Excuse me?" he asked.

"You heard us right," Takumi replied, "We want your help to take down Team Danganronpa!" Takumi reached into his pocket, pulling out a small green party popper. He pulled on the string, and it popped, and confetti flew everywhere.

Shuichi looked between the two teenagers. "Are you kidding? How should I believe you guys?"

"Well," began Sakura, "We were part of the previous game. The survivors, if you will it." Sakura explained to him, and she sat down in front of him.

"How would I know? I don't remember anything about my past life..."

"That's an easy fix," Sakura looked back to Takumi, who still stood wih the party popper in his hands, "Get the Flash Light."

Takumi nodded, and he walked out of the room. Shuichi stared at her. "A Flash Light? What's that going to do?" he questioned her.

"It allows you to remember the previous killing game. And only the previous killing game. A lawyer and comedian can't do much tinkering, sorry."

Takumi showed up a minute later, a small light in his hands. He approached his partner, and he handed it to her. "I couldn't find the funnel." Takumi stated.

He backed up a bit, and Sakura turned the small device in her hands. "Well, we can't do much with this without the funnel."

Shuichi just watched then in silence. "I get it. You aren't enemies. Now can you just untie me and explain to me everything?!" he pleaded.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro