13 | Caught Red Handed

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"You did this on purpose"

"No, I did not, it was because of you. If you had been more careful, we wouldn't have got caught" Shivaay pinched the tip of her nose, annoying her.

"Fine then, don't come out of your house from now on. Don't meet me" Annika folded her arms near her chest, huffing in annoyance. Shivaay ran his fingers through his hair. Annika was sure that his family members had caught both of them sitting, outside on the bench.

It was indeed a bit of both of their faults, if Shivaay hadn't helped Annika to climb onto a tree and he himself wouldn't have screamed when he saw Annika coming down and fearing she might fall,they wouldn't have to face this.

"You are answering my parents too" Annika threw her hands in the air, never in her thirteen years of her life she was so annoyed with someone and that someone supposedly was her best friend.

"Fine, but can we go back now?"

"You go your way, I go my way, shoo"

Shivaay watched as Annika disappered from his eyesight, a genuine smile spreading on his face. Maybe he did screamed purposely to let everyone know that they were meeting in the middle of the night.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro