15 | The Anniversary

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

A/N : This chapter contains mature scenes so if you are not comfortable reading, I suggest you to skip this one. This shot is about Pinky and Shakti.

It hasn't been a single day when Pinky hasn't thought about her husband. He was busy, too tangled in his work. She couldn't even complain because as for a fact, she knew, she knew he was doing this for her, for their future and for their son. And she has never been so proud and happy to see him making his way into the top businessman in India.

It had been five months since Shivaay was born and it had left Pinky way too busy to focus on anything but her newborn son. He was a handful. Pinky missed Shakti dearly. She was rarely with him, he would come home late and she would watch him going to the office when she would wake up. This man was a machine.

Pinky had been hoping that today, on their anniversary day, he would return home early. She had even handed over Shivaay to her jethani, in the hope that today Shakti will show up before she goes to sleep. But to her disappointment, there was sign of him. Pinky stood by the window, waiting for his arrival.

It was close to midnight when she heard the door click. Pinky had gotten tired of waiting, so she had sat down on the bed with a magazine. Today she would not go to sleep without meeting him, that was decided. So when she had seen Shakti standing in front of her with confusion clouded in his eyes, Pinky smiled.

"What took you so much time?" Pinky interrogated, her eyes glaring at him, how could he possibly forget their anniversary? Shakti took his sweet time in keeping his bag aside and running to the washroom to get cleaned up. Pinky sighed, maybe he loved work more than he loved her.

Hadn't he noticed the atmosphere in the bedroom? She had lit several scented candles in there, she was trying to be romantic, but her husband, he was not even giving her a second glance. Pinky waited for him to come out of the washroom and when he did, her eyes widened. What was he doing? He had his shirt off, only his track pants on. Pinky drank in his appearance, it wasn't as if she had seen him half naked for the very first time but still, a red hue adored her cheeks.

Hearing Shakti's chuckles, Pinky turned to give him the look,don't you dare laugh at me. But Shakti knew what made her annoyed so he kept quiet, not wanting her his wife's wrath. "Don't talk to me," Pinky announced, folding her arms to her chest, looking away from him.

"Sweetheart, I am sorry. I have not been giving you or Shivaay time. As soon as this week ends, I am taking you two to a three weeks long trip. Don't be angry, I can't see you like this"

"But aren't you forgetting something?" At that Shakti gave her cheeky smile, Pinky picked up a pillow from beside her and threw it at him. Seeing him erupt in a fist of laughter, Pinky huffed in annoyance.

Shakti immediately shut his mouth knowing he had gone too far, maybe he should cut her some slack. So, he moved towards her, her grumpy face was still making him laugh but he did not dare to do so. "Don't you want your anniversary gift, honey?" Hearing this, Pinky's eyes lit up, so he did remember it was their third marriage anniversary today.

"Come on over here" Shakti patted at the seat next to him on the bed and Pinky obeyed him like an obedient child. There he held a red velvet box in his hands and seeing it, Pinky's excitement knew no boundaries. "Happy Anniversary Pinky" Shakti opened the box, revealing a diamond pendant in front of her.

Pinky stared at it for some seconds before her eyes softened to see his face holding a beautiful smile. "Let me put this on" Shakti gently grabbed her wrist making her stand up on her feet. Soon, he had tied the pendant around her neck whilst Pinky gazed at it all along. "I don't have any gift for you"

"There's no need for a gift, sweetheart. You, yourself are the biggest gift to me. I love you and all of you" Shakti placed a gentle kiss on the nape of her neck, whispering words under her ear, making her lean back her body to his chest. His hot breath famed at her skin for some minutes before he had turned her around. Pinky's face was glowing, he noticed how her breathing was so heavy. It weirdly turned him on, her looking like this.

Shakti took hold of her chin into his forefinger and thumb, making her look up at him. Three years into the marriage and yet she felt this was completely new each time they had consummated. "Can I kiss you? " Shakti asked in a low voice and it did not take pinky a second to nod her head at him.

And so he did, he pressed his lips gently onto hers, taking it slow. But soon, his own lips had parted and Pinky was in control, he could hear her thumping heartbeat but his women in control had to be the one thing he had imagined several times in his head. Her mouth was warm and welcoming, he wanted to take every bit of her, not wanting to leave a place behind. Pinky's hands found it ways towards his broad, wide chest. Slowly, she traced her fingers over his chest, it was as if he was on fire.

Shakti's own hands moved towards the hem of her Pinky's loose shirt, he wriggled her out of it in seconds and there she was, looking like a goddess with her messy black midnight hair falling in front of her, down her shoulders. Her breathing was heavy and then there was a huge trace of his teeth being on her neck as it formed a hickey right there.

Wasting not a second more, Pinky was picked up her husband into his arms, carrying her towards the bed. Their half naked bodies mingled with each other, Shakti hovered over her, his hands gently caressing her cheek, drinking in her view. Damn, she was so gorgeous. He had thought about this several times in his head, her underneath him while he, himself savouring her body.

Shakti nibbled on the part above her chest, right where her heart resided. It made Pinky smile, it was an act of intimacy for her, he did everytime before he had taken her all in. A series of moans continued when his fingers and mouth were attached to her breasts, taking her to the next level of ecstasy.

Slowly, he had moved down, he had noticed the stretch marks on her stomach and he had wanted to kiss them from the time he had laid his eyes there. Pinky moaned yet again when she had found what her husband was upto. Shakti grabbed her pants, taking them out in swift motion. He had moved down to give soft kisses down from her belly button to her legs, his lips touching each of her toes, making Pinky's breath hitch. She had never been like this, greedy and wanting. His lips grazing her collarbone now, taking in her soft, slender skin in between his teeth, leaving behind his mark there.

In the process of kissing her inner thighs, he had taken his own pants off. Both of them unvarnished in front of each other. It was delightful when Pinky had felt him slid himself in, his head buried deep inside her black hair, inhaling in her sweet scent. He had wanted nothing more than to feel her right now and this way.

The moon outside witnessed their unison. The candles in the room were blown out by the wind. In the pitch black darkness, Pinky had peaked several times as his man had devoured her in all respects. Her body covered in sweat, he had stayed there, rigid for some seconds before moving in again. Shakti and Pinky that night were one yet again, their body tangled with each other and breaths mingled.

━━━━━

God, Imma leave it here. Blame _Mystical_Dimples silver_dustXX and BlackManiacx ( thodhu sa contribution ) for motivating for me to write this.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro