19 | A Night To Remember

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

a/n : This shot contains mature scenes, so if anyone of you is not comfortable in reading, I suggest you to skip this one. (:

It had been three hours and exactly twenty eight seconds since Annika was waiting for her boyfriend's call. He was probably having his head into that one single piece of document, finding loopholes. She was frustrated at this point, neither was he picking up her call or replying to her message.  

With her head hanging low, a yawn escaped her mouth. It had been a year since they had started dating but half of the time, he was immersed in his work. Which did irk Annika but she also understood that he really looked working, he was a workaholic. But she did crave for his attention, she always did. Those two hours of dates every weekend wasn't enough, though they both talked a lot on the phone. Sighing, she sat on her bed. 

The phone beside her vibrated and for some split of seconds she thought it was him, her boyfriend. But to her dismay, it was a text message for Daksh. Groaning, she threw her phone aside, she wasn't in a mood to reply to anyone. It was three in the morning and there she laid on her bed, wide awake. 

She had cursed Shivaay a lot of times in her head. Where was this guy and what was he doing? She had been barging about her birthday since a month and he decided to vanish into thin air only today? Maybe she should sleep and try not to think about him but how could she not? 

Annika gazed at the photo frame kept on the side table, it had a picture of him and her, on a horse. Shivaay held her securely by her waist while she was looking terrified. Annija clearly remembered how Shivaay made fun of her by showing her that photo after the next week. There was no doubt he was the best boyfriend but she wanted all of his attention, all of him. 

When her eyes started to shut, she heard a noise. Someone was banging at the door. Was it him? Annika got up, sprinting towards the door and opening it to find out it was indeed him. "How did you come in? Did mom let you in?" Annika looked outside to find no one out except from her boyfriend. 

"Remember this?" Shivaay showed her the key he was holding. The house's key. Annika rolled her eyes, clearly knowing that she had given him the key some months ago with her parent's consent. Grabbing it from his hands, she was about to shut the door on his face when he stopped her by holding the door firmly. "And what do you think you are doing?" Annika threw a glare at him. 

"Well, you see. There was this lonely girl who craved for her boyfriend's attention but he was too busy all the time and it just made the girl sad.  So one day she decided to grab a knife and stab it right into his heart" Shivaay caught her humor and started to laugh. Annika was about to close the door yet again but this time he, himself stood in front of her. 

"What? Just go. Do whatever you were doing. I am sure that you had a hard leaving behind your first love, your laptop all alone" 

"Babe, please. I am really sorry. I really lost the track of the time. Please let me in" 

"Fuck you" 

"I will do that right now, if you let me in" Annika threw the door open in frustration, her eyes throwing daggers at him. Shivaay steeped inside, his eyes trained on her. He regretted a big time for starting to work late at night, at the back of his head, he had known that it was her birthday but somehow, he just never realized that he sat down studying the contract for four hours. He was guilty, he wanted to make up for his mistake.  

"You weren't the first one to wish me, I was waiting for your call, for your text.  But none came" 

"Baby, I am really sorry. What do I have to do as a punishment? I am yours for tonight and tomorrow" 

"What about a pair of handcuffs or make that two, some packets of condoms, of course and most importantly, some lub -"

"All right, that's enough" Annika chuckled looking at his flushed face, he was adorable. Shivaay looked away, this woman had thoughts wilder than he had.

"Not that kind of punishment but if you want, I can strip tease" 

"What? No. Thank you" Annika pushed Shivaay away who was now almost hovering over him, staring deep into her eyes with a smirk playing on his lips. "Wouldn't you like it? Seeing me, naked?"

"I have seen you naked multiple times Shivaay and you already know what effect you have on me so why play this game?" Annika blurted out, he was now clutching her closer to him by her waist.  Even though at this time at night, she looked beautiful, every adjective he had, felt less when he had been staring at her for a good thirty seconds. Annika cleared her throat, bringing his attention towards her. Shivaay raised his eyebrows, now his fingers playing with waist long hair. Annika frowned, was this how he was going to behave tonight? 

"What? won't you wish me on my Birthday? Where is my gift?" Annika asked, hearing him chuckle, she looked up at him in confusion. "Check my back pocket" Shivaay said and Annika, like an obedient child, did not ask him back with anything. With her hand in his back pocket, Shivaay did not miss the red hue on her cheeks, gosh, she was so cute.

"Can I kiss you?" Annika heard him say and it took her back with surprise, he would have just placed his lips onto hers the other times but today, he was asking her and with a blush on her cheeks, she nodded. It took no time for Shivaay to gently take her lips into his. When Shivaay had nibbled at her bottom lip, Annika clutched his shoulders, a soft moan escaping her mouth. 

Annika could not understand how this man was capable of making her feel so many emotions at the same time, happiness, desire, excitement. And when he smiled in between in the kiss, she swore her heart stopped beating for some split of seconds. It was no wonder how his touch was so delicate that Annika could have melted. 

With one of her hands roaming into his black hair whilst the other rested on his chest. Shivaay grabbed her button gently, picking her up and letting her legs to be wrapped around his waist. And like an obedient child, Annika agreed to do so, Shivaay walked the two of them to the bed, now his lips grazing down her neck. 

Annika felt herself hit the bed softly, his hot breath lingering on her skin for some minutes before he moved down to tug the hem of her shirt and take it out to find that she had nothing underneath her shirt. Shivaay groaned at the sight of her naked chest, so damn gorgeous. "You were waiting for me, weren't you?" His hushed voice near her ear made her close her eyes tightly shut. Annika nodded her head, she was waiting for him, for such a long time. 

"I am sorry for making you wait, Annika. You know I love you, don't you?" Annika nodded her head, now she met his eyes to find his eyes dull as was looking down at her. Annika caressed his cheeks with her hands. "It's alright, really" Shivaay simply gave her a small smile, attaching his lips back onto her's. 

This time he went rough, his lips working faster against her lips and his fingers roaming down from her bare chest to her stomach. Her breath hitched when he touched the waistband of her pants, pulling it down with his one hand while the other caressed her breast. Annika let out a series of moans when he had gone down with his lips down at her chest, making her arch her back upwards. 

Soon, both of them were stark naked, Shivaay's nose nuzzling into her midnight black hair, inhaling deeply. Anniks hands were thrown around his wide shoulders as he had been lying on top of her. "We have to keep it down, your parents are in the next room" Shivaay whispered, his teeth tugging her ear lobe lightly. Annika simply nodded, too lost in the sensation of  his bare body touching hers. 

Shivaay had taken her completely and Annika had tried her best to keep her moans low but when he had pulled out and slammed into her without a warning, her mouth remained agape. After several more minutes when Annika and Shivaay peaked, she stared into his eyes. 

Shivaay wiped the sweat beads off her forehead and kissed her cheek, pushing himself off her but not entirely. He liked admiring her after they were both finished and this time, she looked extremely beautiful, the way her hair was splattered everywhere, her chest heaving up and down and the traces of his teeth on his skin which were engraved there for some days, he was completely smitten by her beauty. "I love you" Annika whispered, a grin on her face and Shivaay peaked her lips before whispering "Happy Birthday love" and moving down to make her this birthday memorable. His mind having wild thoughts about how many places he was going to make her moan tomorrow.

Lying down next to each other with heavy breaths, they looked into each other eyes and a wide smile spread on both of their faces, the night was going to be much more longer than Annika had thought it to be.

━━━━━━

Here is the shot on public demand, I hope I did not disappoint anyone of you with this one. (:

Of course Thankyou _Mystical_Dimples for making me write this. And also to others who wanted this shot ;)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro