⚠4.7⚠

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

jennie sighed as she stood up. "i'm too tired of trying again. . ." she mumbled before leaning against the door as she twisted the knob, about to open it. "but i will give this another chance and if you break my heart again. . ." she opened the door, looking down to see jisoo on the ground, tears running down her cheeks.

a sigh escaped her lips as she crouched down to jisoo's level, tucking a loose strand of her raven hair behind her ear. "jisoo. . ."

their eyes met for a single moment before jisoo broke off the eye contact and gently pushed her hand away.

jennie sighed a little at her action and moved her hand away. "this relationship started during high school when you first confessed to me. i remember the day at the swing set when i was having some trouble at home and i was trying to hold back my tears. you were there. you tried to get me to talk and that's when i started looking at you differently. how you've always been there for me and i've done nothing else, but push you away, because i was scared. you made me feel different. you somehow made my heart flutter. it was confusing. it made me scared, confused and nervous. butterflies took over my stomach as i felt lightheaded whenever you were around. when you finally confessed, i was taken aback. i didn't expect you to like me. i didn't know how to react so i told you how i felt. that was the best decision, i've ever made in my life. i got to know what it was like to be in a relationship with you and to be loved and cared for by you for two whole years. two years of smiles and frowns, laughs and cries, ups and downs, holding hands and picking fights. . .these two years have been a rollercoaster of emotions for the both us, but i've never even once doubted my feelings for you." she told her as she rested her forehead against hers, looking into those brown eyes she usually found herself lost into.

"when i saw you, i was afraid to meet you. when i met you, i was afraid to kiss you. when i kissed you, i was afraid to love you. now that i love you, i'm afraid to lose you again. i love you, kim jisoo. and i know i'm not that good with words and i might probably be talking crap right now," a small chuckle escaped jisoo's lips as her lips curved up into a smile for a moment. "but it's always been you, i've always loved you and i'll always love you."

however when she saw the tears roll down jisoo's cheeks, she panicked a little, thinking she had done something wrong. a relaxed feeling washed over her once she felt jisoo's arms wrap around her.

"if i did anything right in my life, it was when i gave my heart to you." she whispered softly, her face buried in jennie's neck, her breath fanning against her skin. jennie's arms automatically wrapped around her as she looked down at the raven haired, smiling softly. through her puffy red eyes from crying, she was happy to see jisoo back in her arms.

---

are you all still alive😂
i know this chapter probably sucked, but i still hope you enjoyed it

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro