6.4 Anpanman

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Our branch at Gangnam is really famous. Thanks to you Mr. Jeon." Mr. Shin said while smiling while holding a glass of wine on his hand, talking about his business.

"Its not only because of my company, that's also because of your and your employees hard work." Jungkook smiling back half whispering because the crowd start to begin. "Its glad to know you feel satisfied Mr. Shin."

"As always Mr. Jeon." He said back and about to talk again when his eyes catching something from far. His smile got even wider now. "Mr. Kim Taehyung." They all look back to see Kim Taehyung with his Gucci attire from head to toe, all black and fancy, smiling like a little child so adorable, and milky white hand circling his right arm gently making anyone to envy.

Such a match create from heaven, they said.

"With a beautiful and gorgeous lady." His eyes sparkling more when he kiss the hand from the girl in  red gown.

"Miss Manoban, Mr. Shin." Taehyung introduce his woman toward his business partner, proudly. Jungkook was stunned and cant utter a word to see how his other half standing right in front of him, stunning, milky white skin was showed too much. His jaw clenched. While the woman of him, frowning clenching her jaw for another reason and her nail was sticking too deep make the man flinching and realize that its not good to stay there.

For good he should go.

"Your partner for the night? What a lucky man." Praise Mr. Shin again cant even blinking.

"No. She was invited." Taehyung shook his head and then Mr. Shin looking at him confused. "For Mr. Kim Namjoon."

--
"You'll be shivering to death." She heard along with a warm sensation from the fabric of his tuxedo wrapped around her shoulder. He gave it for her. "In this winter night you damn choosing those dress with low cleavage and exposed back." He hissed and she wonder. What's he angry for?

She sigh and continue looking to the sky, when everyone chit chatting about their business, making deals or just simply saying shit she choose to walk to the balcony, air what she needs now.

She doesn't born to be a business woman. She thought.

"I was wrong." She said calmly and he was frozen on his spot, looking at the same star, with the same feeling.

Longing.

"I am sorry."

"I deserve it." He finally said back while taking his step to stand side by side with her. "Payment, I expiate my sin."

They just stand there in silence. He feel happy that she knew the truth.

"I love her." He states holding his breath when he opening the wet scars of his heart. "Yuqi."

"Don't lie."

"She cheats." She then look at him in a flash of light. She cant believe what she just listen. "She slept with Yoongi hyung."

"No you are wrong."

"I see that with my eyes."

"What?"

"She walk out from his room." She chuckled and walk a step to leave him one step ahead.

"You will believe her if you love her."

"That's why people say love is blind." He said and then stepping closer to her. "And stupid."

"Like you."

"Pardon?"

"Why it should to be her?" She hissed and look at his eyes. "From so many woman on this world why Miyeon?"

"Why?"

"Why her when she has the highest percentage to hurt you and your previous life. She even got my mind blinded. She lied. She-" she try to calm herself when her voice reaching the high note. She cant.

"She wants me." Everyone knows. "Blindly and not even hesitate to hurt others."

"So you will give up?"

"You don't understand, I wont bare to get hurt to be broken once again. Its enough for me."

"So its not about other people who will got hurt by her because of you?"

"That's too." He looks at her eyes too. The heart beat fastened, stomach crunching, her gaze freeing thousands butterflies inside his stomach. "I don't want any Yuqi or any someone after her."

"Me?"

"I am not sure." He said looking away. Calming his heart beat, closing his eyes. "My doll. But she likes to play." She chuckled sadly. "And I am not a boy anymore. I don't like to play."

"You grew old." She nods. Agree. "Did stupid things, made stupid decisions, hurting more peoples." She spat in front of his eyes, face to face. "Paying more than your sin and I thought I wont be in your circle life anymore."

"I'll try to be loyal." She laugh now. Holding her stomach and her mouth. Funny. "I can be loyal. I am trying to be loyal."

"Do what you want, believe what you think is right, be pathetic, be coward, you almighty Jeon Jungkook." She mocked. "Be Anpanman and I wish you wont come begging to me after this." She throw the tuxedo on her shoulder to the floor beside her, beside them, and walk toward his direction more, until nothing left but an inch space.

He hold his breath, his heart stops beating, his mind was blank. When he sees those eyes full of anger, those trembling lips, his blue bird.

Her breath blowing his face, and her lips slightly touching his ears.

"Do your suicide, I wont be on this shit."

She states and walked away, stepping on his tuxedo with her high heels. Just like she steps on his heart.

"He said he will be loyal, Miyeon ssi." He taken aback once he heard her voice again and look back to see his fiancé standing on the door frame stunned. Poker face on her feature. Lisa snorted and pat her shoulder lightly. "Lets see how long he can stay loyal to you."

--
"What is that hanging on your wall?" She asked from the bed, naked body covered with thin white blanket, pointing at the drawing on the wall of his room. He look at there too, smiling when he sees it. Put the tray of the breakfast he made for her he then sat by her side.

"Namjoon hyung drew it." He said and pulling her body to sat on his laps, caressing her cheeks and admiring the mole that resembling his on her neck.

Maybe its fate.

"Look like a weird Superman." She commented and he play their nose and nuzzling on her neck. Her scent in the morning filling his nose and its heaven.

Cant he stay like this forever?

"Its Anpanman." She gave him a questioning look. "The great superhero from Japan."

"But he looks cute. Superhero cant look cute." She whined and he hug her figure, chuckled.

"I know. He was the world's weakest hero." She look at his eyes like an innocent little girl curios about rainbow and unicorn. "Made by the red bean bread."

"What's his power?"

"His sacrificial."

"I don't understand." She look so confused.

"Different from Superman, Ironman, Thor or Batman, he help those who in needs and starving."

"So he came with rice and food? You mean like a chef?" She chuckled but he shook his head and put on his serious face make her stop her joke.

"He gave his face, doll." He whispering while pecking her lips. "Red bean bread taste good. He let himself to be eaten for people to not feel starving."

She looks at him emotionlessly. Frowning while eyeing his collarbone. Before she looks at his eyes. Sternly.

"I hate this superhero." She whisper at him back. "Stupid hero."

"Kookie are you ready?" He startled from his daydream when his fiancé' voice can be heard from the living room of his apartment.

They will attend a charity dinner, annual event for rich people, and he should be only looking for his old but favorite pin on his walk in closet when he found the drawing that Namjoon gave to him years ago, hanged on his wall of his old apartment.

He likes the drawing.

But he cant hang it in his new place anymore. Too much memory with it.

Memory he shouldnt be think anymore.

"I am coming, babe."

And he put on the mask on his face. Being the fake him. Wishing it will be his true self. The new him. The loyal Jeon Jungkook who loves his fiancé.

He whish.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro