《1》

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hey Guys,

So lets Start with our Fav AvNeil 😍

Since this is the First one, i am explaining it, Its A Whatsapp Conversation between AvNeil in XYZ party.

~1~

Wifey, Kis Janam ka Badla Le Rahi ho apne bechare Pati se.? 😞

Bechare Patidev, Ab Maine Kya Kiya.? 😒

As if u dont know. Only your presence is enough, and here you are fluttering around me in the Party, in that sexy blood-red Saree of yours, which is revealing more of you than hiding, and doing things more to me than i can describe. 🙈😩

I am not fluttering around you.! You are shamelessly hovering around me relentlessly. About the saree, My ACP Husband gifted me this, how can i not wear it.? 😜

Haan toh.? There's so much a titillated man can handle. Especially when his object of fascination is right in front of his eyes, with that Smile and that blush which is reserved for confinements of a bedroom, in the Saree he want her to wear only to help unfasten it later.

Hawww.! Besharam.! Care to think we are in a Family Party.?

Thats the only thing, keeping my hands in check.! How i wish Mom wouldnt have blackmailed you, and in-turn to me through you, to attend this Party. We would have been doing Much productive things now. 😀😉😉

With the ways Your thoughts are galloping, You are soon gonna need a cold Shower. ☠

Ohh.! And here i was thinking i might be in need of a secluded Pillar.! 😈

Sochna bhi mat.!

But i already caught you looking here and there.! Have you already invested yourself in the search mission of one such pillar, Wifey.? 😜😍

Urgh.! I hate you when You always feed such irresistable thoughts in my mind. So, which pillar you find safe.? The right one or the diagonal one.

Anyone will do, as long as you are pressed up against it with me.

The Diagonal one from me, in 5.

So, How was it.? 😃

Worth a read.?

I have more which will be posted acc to the response in this one.!

Completely off topic, but Saw Trailer of Thugs of Hindostan, and found it to be a Chindi..oppss.. i means Hindi version of Pirates of the Caribbean. Cant digest Aamir as the Quirky Captain Jack Sparrow.! Thoughts.?

Love
Riya

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro