《7》

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Thank you so much for the overwhelming response you guys are showering on this series.! I am honoured.!

Dont forget to read the imp Announcement at the end of this update.

~7~

Whats going on.? Why am i made to sit on kitchen's countertop with this chef hat.? You are not unaware of my kitchen-disasters, Neil.!

Because you are the judge of honours, Toady.!

And i am judging exactly what.?

Oh lord, Why did you forget to fit a Romantic bone in this creature called My Wifey.!
Ofcourse, Its a Dish that i made especially for you.!

You made it.! Now i am excited.! So, what is it.?

Tan-ta-naaan.!!!

PASTAA.!!!!!
I am already drooling at my deliciously looking dinner.

I suppose you are talking about the deliciously looking chef who made this dinner.

That was close. Hehehe

A spoon and a kiss of bribe for my lady to grant good points to my dish.! Muaahhh.!!

Yuummm.!!! Its scrumptious.! 100 on 10..
Neil, You are spoiling me so much, i am scared i might put on some weight.

If, by that, you mean, you'l become more curvacious and sexy then i am up for it.

Hawww.!! Besharam.! I meant Fatty.!!

Hmmm.!! Well, i can help you in loosing extra fat, if thats all you are worried about.

No way.! I am not coming to morning jogs or gym, with you.! I love my morning sleep way too much.

How about, i make you work-out whole night till the wee hours of morning untill you are soaked in sweat, in a much pleasurable way.?

*clank (dropped spoon)

So, this was a sweet something on our naughty AvNeil which was again very random for me.

Do share ur thoughts on it.! 😎

*Announcement*

I am pleased to announce that, i am all set to surprise you all with a brand-new Fictional Story on AvNeil, that was spun around by the convolutions of my brain.

So, prepare yourself for a sweet little notification from me that can come anytime around this weekend.

Hoping for some good response from you all.! I hope you all are equally excited as me.

Hint : Its going to be based on yet another concept that hasnt been touched for AvNeil (as far as my knowledge is concerned)
#UnPredictabilityAtItsBest

Love
Riya❤

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro