15~Psycho Savior And Blackout Poetry

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Avni came to the place with Neil where Ashwin was hanging from the cliff. "Now what should be the next move?" She asked. "You will act to roam here and there as if you came here randomly and not by some plan. Hearing your footsteps, he will call you for help, you will go to him and kneel down before him while he would be hanging and he would beg you for help while you will smirk and say why will a mentally ill girl save you? She will instead throw you from here. Then you will take the knife out of your bag and act of cutting his rope," Neil told her and she smiled.

"Then?" She asked. "Then what? He will beg you more and more and will even apologize, you won't accept it and ask for his hand," he told her. "But if I won't accept it, then why will I ask for his hand?" She asked and he chuckled. "You will ask for his hand and give him the knife in his hand instead of your hand to pull him up which will result in him having an injured palm, then you know he will say that are you mad, and you will just chuckle," he told her.

"But won't I save him?" She asked. "You will, you will, now listen, you will get another rope and tie it on the back of the car and give the other end in his hand," he told her. "And then he would be saved?" She asked. "Not so easily, you won't pull him by your hands, you will sit in the car and drive forward until he comes up, and then he will come to you for help but you.. you won't help him get him to home, you will drive off, I will be hidden on the backseat," he finished and she laughed. "Such a nice plan, ok let's get started," she said.

*************SPLIT**************

"Jaane kab honthon pe dil ne rakh di Dil ki baatein, samjha nahi yeh Dil isko hum toh rahay samjhatay, Maine dekha tujhe bhula k, har ek tarkeeb laga ke, har nuskhay ko aazma ke, par Dil se kabhi na utray, hangover Teri yaadon ka, hangover Teri baaton ka ," Prerna sung walking to her scooty as it was time to go home, just then a book was thrown towards her and she caught it. The cover page said "Robinson Crusoe". She looked at the person who had thrown it towards her, it was Anurag. She tilted her head at him questioningly.

Ayaan went and saw Devyani was trying to make her bike start. He went to her and helped her start her bike. She smiled and sat on the bike and rode off, he called after her and sat on his bike following her and when he was beside her, he circled her bike and she got down the bike, he too got down the bike. "Devyani, if you want then you can come over to my house tonight, let's sort out this problem," he said and she sighed. "I have no problem by your dad, but I don't feel good for your sister Avni, she's so innocent, so cute, how can someone illtreat her?" She asked. "Dad won't understand," he said. "Do anything, but make him understand," she said and sat on his bike fastening her helmet and he too did the same and they rode off together and had ice cream on the way.

Avni acted of roaming here and there near the same place where Ashwin was tied up, she made her footsteps loud and clear to make him hear. "Help! Help! Is anyone there? Please help me!" He shouted. Avni went and knelt down before him while he hung from the cliff. "Please save me Avni beta," he begged. She smirked. "Why will a mentally ill girl save you? She will instead throw you from here," she said and got the knife out and acted as if trying to cut his rope.

"No please, don't do this, save me, please please please please please please," he begged more and more. "Give me your hand," she said and he straightened his palm towards her and she held it by one hand and injured it from the other hand. "Ow! Avni! Are you mad?" He shouted. She chuckled. "Yes I m mad," she said and went to the car getting out another rope and tied one end from the car and gave the other end in his hand. "Hold this," she said and he did.

She went and sat on the driving seat of the car and drove forward which resulted in pulling Ashwin upwards. He sighed and freed himself from the rope and went to the window of the car. "You have a very nice fate that you got such a daughter who even after getting so much insulted saved you," she said and he nodded. "Yeah I m blessed, please take me with you," he requested and she looked down. "You might be blessed, but I m not so blessed, come by walk," she said and drove off leaving behind an exhausted Ashwin.

"Plan successful," Neil said while applauding from the backseat and she chuckled and stopped the car. He got down and sat on the driving seat and she sat on the passenger seat. They had a high five. He played a song:

Chadha Jo Mujhpe Surroor He
Asar Tera Yeh Zaroor He
Teri Nazar Ka Kusoor He
Aa Pass Aa Tu Kyu Door He
Yeh Ishq Ka Jo Fitoor He
Nashe Me Dil Tere Choor He
Ab To Hosh Na Khabar He
Yeh Kaisa Asar He
Tumse Milne Ke Baad Dilbar
Dil Bar Dil Bar
Dil bar Dil bar

They laughed.

"Why did you throw this book towards me?" Prerna asked. "Look at page 116," he said and she opened and saw some blackout poetry. It said:

"Wickedness is the lust to be king but my wants are of the word nature and for the joy of the world."

"Nice one Anurag, but why did you make me read it?" She asked and he approached her. "My wants are of the word nature, means you, and for the joy of the world, means you, in short I want to say that I love you," he said sitting on his knee. She looked down. "I don't love you Anurag," she said and sighed. "I m of middle class family and you are of rich family, kahaan tum or kahan main, I can't love you. For loving someone also, I need to think for thrice," she said and walked off. He looked on sadly.

Later at night, Prerna was busy in thinking about Anurag's proposal, Avni was talking to Gopal and others on conference call, Ayaan was thinking how to solve the problem but when Avni told him everything, he was happy, Ashwin was thinking what happened today. There was a happy and confused atmosphere in the house.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro