2~Fall, Chit And Library

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Avni stopped her cycle at a side and locked it and walked inside. She looked around the college and saw a group of bullies, she could tell they're bullies because they were bullying a girl.

Avni's POV:
It's after such a long time that I have come to some public place that too alone, I went to school regularly till fifth grade but after that, I was homeschooled. Because of my behavior, everyone used to tease me calling me mentally unstable, I used to cry as I had no single friend beside me to share my feelings, no one loves me since childhood. I am alone.

Because of my childish behavior, no one really befriended me, everyone used to make fun of me, I was a loner. By seeing me, my dressing style, my style of walking, no one can really say that I m born mental, but if someone talks to me, they can easily tell. I was lost while walking when suddenly my foot slipped over something, I gasped as I was about to fall but I felt someone hold my arm and pull me back, I had my eyes closed due to fear that maybe someone came to bully me, the fresher. I sighed.

I opened my eyes and looked at the person and he was the most handsome man I had ever seen, he had his arm around my waist and my fists were clutched tightly together. I just kept staring at him lost in him, he was also staring at me, I pulled myself away realizing the situation and moved my gaze away. I bent to pick my bag and he too bent with me and our hands touched together and again our eyes met. I again moved away my eyes and picked my bag and began to walk away hugging my bag.

I didn't knew he was following me while I was walking away finding my class though the crowd. As I was about to enter, I startled hearing his voice. "Be careful, this college is full of bullies," he said and I rolled my eyes and turned to face him. "And you're the biggest bully over here," I said pouting at him and again began to leave but he stopped me coming in front of me. "Excuse me? Am I the bully? Then why the hell would I have saved you? I am Neil Oberoi and I don't bully people," he said.

"Bullies like you do this only, first friendship, then gain trust, and in the end embarrass the person to such an extent that the person is near suicide," I said angrily and went inside the class and sat at the back. He too sat beside me. "Why are you following me?" I asked almost in a whisper. "I am also in this class only, you already know me, but I don't, whats your nice name?" he asked in the most sweet voice but I rolled my eyes. "Avni Sharma," I simply replied.

"Hmm, cute girl, your pigtails are just so cute," he said and I turned to him. "Done?" I asked with my hands on hips and turned away.

End of POV.

Neil smiled at her behavior

**************SPLIT***************

Ayaan was sitting on the back bench of the class and was bored listening to the lecture when he smiled looking at a girl who was looking through her bag, he got an idea and tore a chit and wrote something on it and threw it towards her, she held it and opened it. It said,

"Humein toh loot liya aapki kaali aankhon ne, curly curly baalon ne, chhotay chhotay kaanon ne 😂"

She creased her eyebrows and sighed and tore the paper laughing to herself. She looked back and saw Ayaan looking at her, she turned away and shook her head in disbelief. She got another paper ball and opened it.

"Ayaan Sharma and you?"

She looked back at him again and he was looking at her only and she understood it's him only. She took a pencil and began to write and then threw it towards him. He unfolded it and it said.

"Aahaan, aapse Matlab?"

He sighed and wrote something and threw it at her without the teacher noticing. It said:

"Ha he he he ha ha ha ha."

She sighed and wrote back and threw it at him.

"Ayaan ka bacha daal daal kacha, daal mein masala, tera munh kala."

He giggled and after sometime, the class was dismissed, he followed her. "Hey, I am Ayaan Sharma, the chit boy," he introduced himself and she chuckled. "I am the chit girl," she replied and left from there. "How strange," he said and he too left for break following her and heard her friends call her as Devu and some simply called Devyani. He side smiled.

**************SPLIT***************

Prerna was looking through the library shelves and tried to take out a book but she felt someone on the other side is pulling the same book out and suddenly all the books fell revealing the face of the other person. "You?!" they both said at the same time and looked away. It was Anurag. "May I have the book, please?" Prerna asked. "No, I want it," Anurag said trying to snatch it but Prerna pulled it. "I want it," she insisted. "It will tear apart and you will have to pay for it," Anurag said.

"But you're also pulling it na," Prerna said pointing at him. "I want and that's final," he said and finally succeeded in taking it away, she pouted and picked all the other books keeping them at their places and went for another book at the top corner, she stood on her tip toes but Anurag saw her and came to her and reached his hand upwards to get the book she wants, she looked at him and then at the book. Both couldn't reach it and he bent down wrapping his arms around her and picked her up, she got the book and he kept her down. "Happy?" he asked and she faked a smile.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro